Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Unable to activate a newly acquired license

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
13/08/2020 09:07:40

bcraig
bcraig
Win Pro 10 64 bit.
Unable to activate my license. E2 error.
I tried rebooting and running as administrator - no difference.

What is the secret to activating a license?
13/08/2020 10:32:31

bcraig
bcraig
Is there anyone in the user community that can help?

I have already followed the wiki (
http://muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/134/licence-error-e2 )

I have also uninstalled, rebooted, disabled my anti-virus protection, re-installed as administrator, run as administrator and re-attempted the activation. Still returns the E2 error.

Anyone go through this and get it resolved?

Reaching out to support at meshmellow.cn has been futile. They suggested I run as administrator - even though my message to them was that I had already run as administrator. Seems to be a canned response.

Anyone? I have feeling I just wasted $69
13/08/2020 16:57:39

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
This forum's pretty much dead - as you can tell from the masses of spam

You'll have a better chance of community answers from one of these places:
https://www.anizu.uk/muvizuactivation#errorcodes
https://www.facebook.com/groups/zuchat/
https://www.anizu.uk/forum/

E2 means Muvizu can't write the licence file to your Muvizu install directory. Are there any other reasons on your computer which could cause this?

Also be aware that you have 10 activation attempts before you hit W2 and need to contact support to have your licence re-activated
14/08/2020 00:59:29

bcraig
bcraig
@MrDrWho13
Thank you for the response and for the links. Some great content at the links.

Posting this so that others having this issue will be aware.

My installation has been activated. It had nothing to do with my computer. Somehow meshmellow was able to do something on their end that made the activation work. Their initial responses to me were to run as administrator, disable virus protection, re-install, install as administrator and run as administrator. None of that worked and was a waste of time.
After they did whatever it is they did on THEIR end, I simply ran the program normally (not as administrator) and entered the activation code and it worked.

It is really apparent that meshmellow does not have it's act together. Thankfully there is a user community for support of this.
It's a shame that legitimate development on this software has not continued.

For any new users that read this thread and are having installation issues, here are some email addresses you can try for support:

contact@muvizu.com
felix@meshmellow.cn
assistant@meshmellow.cn
support@meshmellow.cn

support@meshmellow.cn pretty much just returned canned messages with no legitimate assistance.

Good luck.
24/08/2020 06:08:25

imyourda
imyourda
I’m having the exact same issue. I keep getting the E2 error . I tried all different versions and was able to get it to work on 32 but version , but that one isn’t compatible with a lot of my sets etc . I’ve emailed Meshmellow, and hoping to get a response
18/09/2020 19:58:16

Storyteller13
Storyteller13
ich hatte das gleiche Problem, danke für die Tipps und die Links! Das hat mir weitergeholfen!

Viele Grüße
23/02/2021 03:41:08

coggs
coggs
Same issue brought the license now it wont open help anyone
28/05/2021 12:05:21

Mitchela15
Mitchela15
I am having the precise same issue. I attempted all distinctive versions and was able to induce it to work on 64 but form , but that one is not congruous with a parcel of my sets etc..
30/06/2021 04:37:31

drewiMuvizu mogulExperimental user
drewi
It's a good topic to have prominently placed.i feel.
Cool
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tech Help ? Unable to activate a newly acquired license