Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? None of my sved files works

the topic is closed
14/03/2012 15:22:40

BMbarros
BMbarros
I save the set often. But when I try to reload the files (doesn't matter wich one) Everything apears but the I get this error message "missing a texture, fail to import etc. And everything just disapears!!
I've try the patch, previous versions..everything. Nothing seems to work
Running under w7 professional, ati radeon 4850 HD, 8 gb ram all up to date
14/03/2012 15:38:49

Luscan
Luscan
Hi! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with muvizu.

Was the patch that you mentioned in your post the database patch that was put out after the release of 19b? If it wasn't can you install the file (which you can download from here: http://videos.muvizu.com/Download/MuvizuDBPatch.exe ) and give opening your setfile another try please?
14/03/2012 15:44:45

BMbarros
BMbarros
Luscan wrote:
Hi! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with muvizu.

Was the patch that you mentioned in your post the database patch that was put out after the release of 19b? If it wasn't can you install the file (which you can download from here: http://videos.muvizu.com/Download/MuvizuDBPatch.exe ) and give opening your setfile another try please?

Thanx! Yes, thats the patch I was refering to. I already try That. I even made a clean w7 install lol
So I must be doing something wrong And i'm talking of using just one character with no scenario
I can recall the character on other sets. But when I try to open the file with the single character..IT fails. Same thing with complet sets
14/03/2012 16:00:39

Luscan
Luscan
Can you open the premade sets that come with Muvizu? (The roman market, the space ship bridge, that sort of thing)
14/03/2012 16:11:10

BMbarros
BMbarros
Luscan wrote:
Can you open the premade sets that come with Muvizu? (The roman market, the space ship bridge, that sort of thing)

I can acess al functions well. And even when I save I get no issues. Only when I try to load the saved file.
If I never shut down the program, I can use every thing and every options!! The problem only starts, has I said before, when I trie to load a saved file! And I made so many back ups...none works XD
I even tried diferent comp. sets from w7 to vista and Xp..well nothing at all
Dam these muggles tech. Thinking of using some magic XD
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? None of my sved files works