Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? New Glasses

the topic is closed
23/04/2012 14:09:22

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Any glasses wearers out there? After the Beagle...Beagled my glasses...I've been saving up for a new pair...now the question is...is it worth getting the antiglare tint for computer monitors or does it alter the colours on the screen?
23/04/2012 16:28:34

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
I always have the anti-glare on my lenses. It doesn't alter the colours but I still get headaches.

--
Direct, don't animate!
23/04/2012 18:29:37

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I wear glasses for reading, computer work and any other "close up" task. I've never had anti-glare lenses so I can't give any feedback about that. All I do know is that without my trusty readers I'm "dead in the water" when it comes to animating.
23/04/2012 19:59:24

Dylly
Mine are for reading and close work too, but I would be lost without them. I recently forgot them on a fishing trip and couldn't even tie a hook. I can also guarantee that as soon as I put them on I will hook a fish and have to take them off, then lose them or drop them in the water.

I would also be lost at an art gallery, firstly because I couldn't see but secondly because my daughter can interpret what I think of an artwork just by how I wear my glasses. On top of my head... interesting, on normally...very interesting, on the end of my nose...Jesus give me strength & some paint thinner...on the end of my nose with a sideways glance...this plonker needs severe chastisement and deserves the same contempt as jugglers, mime artists, politicians and lawyers. Now the Eric Morcambe waggle means, to quote my daughter...

"Someone's playing silly buggers & hasn't realized Dad's just rolled a six!"
23/04/2012 20:00:12

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
I expected the distinctly purple looking anti-glare filter to effect things too, but you just don't see it. I guess you see past it, or it's at such a low level you can't consciously see it. Either way, no bad thing.
23/04/2012 20:08:36

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Could we have the font size increased on this thread. I can't read a bloody thing!
edited by Dreeko on 23/04/2012
27/04/2012 00:16:39

Dylly
Ordered new glasses today...I'm glad the other half was with me...talk about salesmanship...worse than car salesmen...then the other half stepped in and started negotiating...90% discount in the end. So in a weeks time I will be firing on all cylinders again...well maybe a spot of gasket trouble but that's only to be expected at my age!
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? New Glasses