Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Get well soon Eef!

the topic is closed
07/08/2012 07:59:06

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
I found out yesterday that Eef is stuck in a nursing home full of wrinkly, blue rinsed Mafia types following complications with his recent surgery. I'm sure that everyone at Muvizu will join with me and send him best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I sent him instructions on how to organise the grannies into a commando squad to use diversionary tactics to get him outside to buy a laptop and keep animating...

Get well soon Ernie!
07/08/2012 10:19:40

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Get well soon!
07/08/2012 14:16:29

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
Hope you feel better soon. We need you here!
07/08/2012 14:22:24

Marco_D
Marco_D
Thanks for the update Dylly.

The Muvizu team sends our best wishes to EEF.
Hang in there and see you soon.

Cheers,
The Muvizu team
07/08/2012 17:00:32

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I hope you have a speedy recovery EEF!
07/08/2012 22:36:42

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Hope you escape soon!
Cheers
D
08/08/2012 02:24:54

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Get well soon Eef! We will see you back soon!!
23/08/2012 09:48:43

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Yes, get well soon Eef. I hope you are making a speedy recover and good use of Dylly's advice!

--
Direct, don't animate!
28/09/2012 07:53:12

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
ROFLMAO you guys are great! Thanks for the support! Dylly you & Dreeko and all crack me up!

I am back at home since 9-15-12 but Oddly I didn't get notified of these postings! I just stumbled upon it!...Normally I get Email notifications etc...weird...although I am still medicated w/pain meds as needed lol

On a side note, I intended to make a nursing home vid w/my new laptop while healing up in the Bingo Hall, I didn't have the energy after all those sponge baths from the cute young asian nurses YAY!...
Although, It may still be coming Soon...
28/09/2012 09:20:03

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Huston we have a problem...

I think there's been a bit of an 'invasion of the body snatchers' scenario going on with Eef. Ernie may have gone into the nursing home but...

Let me present my evidence
On first appearances Ernie is displaying all the symptoms of someone who has spent some time with the Blue Rinse Mafia and quoting random Bingo numbers...

"I am back at home since 9-15-12"

But however he now claims he's not getting notified of the coded messages Muvizu agents are sending him, but passes this off as intoxicants in his system!

"I am still medicated"

He then goes on to mention 'sponge baths' with 'cute asian nurses'? Surely not!

I ran my suspicions past Dylly the beagle who took it upon himself to perform a reconstruction of the scene.

So far he has not received a sponge bath from a nurse, either asian or cute!
28/09/2012 10:50:18

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
lol....While that recreation by "Dylly" is very impressive indeed, and quite accurate I might add, almost "spot" on! in a K-9 sorta way...there's no "K" in Bingo right?...I think it is Dylly who is Dallying those codes and blocking EEf's notifi...Oh crap I guess I blew my own cover here and now the codes are coming in again...B-12? No no that was the chewable candy at the Nursing station, I - 43...True EEF is, N-9 (that's Asian for "I know"...or NO?), and "G-O" was the operation code name that has now been compromised! since Agent Dylly outsmarted the blue hairs and the antidote has now been retrieved and administered, and now the real-"EEF" is back...code "REEL-EEF" is back! I repeat...

I think there's been a bit of an 'invasion of the body snatchers' scenario going on with Eef. Ernie may have gone into the nursing home but...

Let me present my evidence
On first appearances Ernie is displaying all the symptoms of someone who has spent some time with the Blue Rinse Mafia and quoting random Bingo numbers...

"I am back at home since 9-15-12"

But however he now claims he's not getting notified of the coded messages Muvizu agents are sending him, but passes this off as intoxicants in his system!

"I am still medicated"

He then goes on to mention 'sponge baths' with 'cute asian nurses'? Surely not!

I ran my suspicions past Dylly the beagle who took it upon himself to perform a reconstruction of the scene.

So far he has not received a sponge bath from a nurse, either asian or cute!
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? Get well soon Eef!