Exexexexex
EEgggsss
Egggsssssss
tttteerrrmm
iinnnn
aaatttee

exterminate
EXTERMINATE!

Anyway guys, What did you think of the Asylum of the Daleks? (watch it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00wqr14/Doctor_Who_Series_7_Asylum_of_the_Daleks/)Darth Lightsabers
04/09/2012 11:40:32

fullmetall
fullmetall
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Exexexexex
Exexexexex
EEgggsss
Egggsssssss
tttteerrrmm
iinnnn
aaatttee

exterminate
EXTERMINATE!

Anyway guys, What did you think of the Asylum of the Daleks? (watch it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00wqr14/Doctor_Who_Series_7_Asylum_of_the_Daleks/)Darth Lightsabers

hello doc,
this message is on the player BBC
Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all BBC iPlayer Radio programmes are available to you.
Here in 1940 we can ear the BBC, now is not possible, something wrong in the globalization
@+
04/09/2012 12:14:40

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
fullmetall wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Exexexexex
Exexexexex
EEgggsss
Egggsssssss
tttteerrrmm
iinnnn
aaatttee

exterminate
EXTERMINATE!

hello doc,
this message is on the player BBC
Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all BBC iPlayer Radio programmes are available to you.
Here in 1940 we can ear the BBC, now is not possible, something wrong in the globalization
@+

ah, yes, hmm... I forgot about that...

I guess you won't be able to watch it, sorry.

(unless you follow this link...
)
edited by MrDrWho13 on 04/09/2012
04/09/2012 12:23:24

fullmetall
fullmetall
this is a series that I like, but that happens later in France, the link works great thank yoo
@+
XD it is the R2D2 revolt
traduction automatique de Google
edited by fullmetall on 04/09/2012
04/09/2012 14:01:30

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
Karen Gillan was in it, so it was amazing. Impressed at how much atmosphere and dread they put into some of the scenes with large groups of Daleks, considering the fact that it's 2012 and giant bins with plungers stuck to them really shouldn't be effective instruments of fear anymore. Only really started watching the show from the start of the last season, but I absolutely loved it and am looking forward to not only seeing the rest of the new series but going back through NetFlix or whatever and digging up the older stuff I missed out on.
04/09/2012 14:04:00

jamesriley
jamesriley
Mmm... Karen Gillan. In Love
04/09/2012 14:11:30

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Lev_Dynamite wrote:
Karen Gillan was in it, so it was amazing. Impressed at how much atmosphere and dread they put into some of the scenes with large groups of Daleks, considering the fact that it's 2012 and giant bins with plungers stuck to them really shouldn't be effective instruments of fear anymore. Only really started watching the show from the start of the last season, but I absolutely loved it and am looking forward to not only seeing the rest of the new series but going back through NetFlix or whatever and digging up the older stuff I missed out on.

You will pick up that crisp packet or be exterminated!
10/11/2012 05:49:45

candy1
candy1
(Account inactive)
This is the third series to feature Matt Smith as the eleventh incarnation of the Doctor,
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? Doctor who series 7