Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? hi, I do not understand how the explosion effect

the topic is closed
04/09/2012 14:18:13

fullmetall
fullmetall
hi,
I do not understand how the explosion effect, I do not have the parameter independently, I tried several things on the menu prepare and direct, I can not do it.
@ +
04/09/2012 14:30:04

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi Dom,

With the Explosion effect selected, go to Prepare object properties.
On the Track menu select trigger, on the Animation menu select animate.

Then you can Direct and when you want the explosion, click on the button labelled Initial.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Marco
04/09/2012 14:37:31

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
Hi fullmetall,

5 easy steps to so set off the explosion effect:
1) From the toolbar, go to Create > Effects and select "Explosion" from the "Effects" tab. This should position a little pink box which represents the Explosion into the Muvizu environment.
2) Click the pink box and position it wherever in the Muvizu environment you want your explosion to occur.
3) With the pink box still selected, click Prepare > Object Properties in the toolbar. This will open up the "Prepare Object Properties" window.
4) In the "Prepare Object Properties" window: The Object drop-down menu should be set to "Explosion", the Track drop-down menu should be set to "Trigger" and the Animation drop-down menu should be set to "Animate". Now click the "Direct..." button, and that should open the "Direct Object Properties" window as well as a "Timeline Recorder" window.
5) Hit the record in the Timeline Recorder as you usually would when recording anything in Muvizu, and then just hit the "Current" button in the Direct Object Properties window every time you want to set off an epxlosion!

Hope this is nice and straightforward for you, but if not then please don't hesitate to ask for further clarification on anything! it can seem fiddly at first but it real easy and super effective once you see how to navigate it.
04/09/2012 14:38:06

fullmetall
fullmetall
Marco_D wrote:
Hi Dom,

Then you can Direct and when you want the explosion, click on the button labelled Initial.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Marco

Merci, marco j'essaie ça
je prepare quelque chose de provoquant pour les Highlanders , dans le bon esprit bien sur, quelque chose qui tourne autour de la 3eme mi-temps
@+
04/09/2012 14:39:34

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite wrote:
Hi fullmetall,

5 easy steps to so set off the explosion effect:
1) From the toolbar, go to Create > Effects and select "Explosion" from the "Effects" tab. This should position a little pink box which represents the Explosion into the Muvizu environment.
2) Click the pink box and position it wherever in the Muvizu environment you want your explosion to occur.
3) With the pink box still selected, click Prepare > Object Properties in the toolbar. This will open up the "Prepare Object Properties" window.
4) In the "Prepare Object Properties" window: The Object drop-down menu should be set to "Explosion", the Track drop-down menu should be set to "Trigger" and the Animation drop-down menu should be set to "Animate". Now click the "Direct..." button, and that should open the "Direct Object Properties" window as well as a "Timeline Recorder" window.
5) Hit the record in the Timeline Recorder as you usually would when recording anything in Muvizu, and then just hit the "Current" button in the Direct Object Properties window every time you want to set off an epxlosion!

Hope this is nice and straightforward for you, but if not then please don't hesitate to ask for further clarification on anything! it can seem fiddly at first but it real easy and super effective once you see how to navigate it.
...OR just do what Marco had written and you had already tested in the space of time it took me to write this, whatever. Anime Sweat
04/09/2012 14:46:39

Marco_D
Marco_D
fullmetall wrote:
Marco_D wrote:
Hi Dom,

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Marco

Merci, marco j'essaie ça
je prepare quelque chose de provoquant pour les Highlanders , dans le bon esprit bien sur, quelque chose qui tourne autour de la 3eme mi-temps
@+

J'espère, je suis sûr que ce sera amusant
04/09/2012 14:48:00

fullmetall
fullmetall
to lev dynamite
your text is perfect for a french translation i copy here

5 étapes faciles pour ainsi déclencher l'effet d'explosion:
1) A partir de la barre d'outils, rendez-vous> Créez Effets et sélectionnez "explosion" de l'onglet "Effets". Cela devrait placer une petite boîte rose qui représente l'explosion dans l'environnement Muvizu.
2) Cliquez sur la case rose et le positionner n'importe où dans l'environnement Muvizu vous voulez que votre explosion se produise.
3) Avec la boîte rose étant toujours sélectionné, cliquez sur Propriétés de l'objet> Préparer la barre d'outils. Cela permettra d'ouvrir le "Object Préparer Propriétés" fenêtre.
4) Dans la section «Préparation Propriétés de l'objet" window: L'objet menu déroulant doit être réglé sur "Explosion", la piste menu déroulant doit être réglé sur "Trigger" et l'animation dans le menu déroulant doit être réglé sur "animer ". Maintenant, cliquez sur "Direct ..." bouton, ce qui devrait ouvrir la fenêtre "Propriétés de l'objet direct" fenêtre ainsi qu'un "Enregistreur Timeline" fenêtre.
5) Toucher l'enregistrement dans l'enregistreur Timeline comme vous le feriez habituellement lors de l'enregistrement tout en Muvizu, puis appuyez simplement sur le "courant" dans la fenêtre Propriétés de l'objet direct chaque fois que vous voulez pour déclencher une epxlosion!

Espérons que cela est agréable et facile pour vous, mais si non, s'il vous plaît n'hésitez pas à demander des précisions sur quoi que ce soit! il peut sembler fastidieux au début, mais très facile et très efficace une fois que vous voyez comment y naviguer.
04/09/2012 15:41:30

fullmetall
fullmetall
all is ok ! good job!
04/09/2012 16:38:12

Marco_D
Marco_D
Super
11/10/2012 16:07:20

HughN
HughN
Sorry to thread-hijack, but I have only just started using Muvizu - using the steps as below the explosion always occurs at the start of the direct timeline (and then when I click current). There is no 'properties' event in the Tools / Timeline.

What could I be doing wrong please?

Thanks
Hugh
edited by HughN on 11/10/2012
11/10/2012 16:31:19

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
HughN wrote:
Sorry to thread-hijack
Don't worry about this at all! Threads on explosion effects are here for discussion on explosion effects - it doesn't matter who is posting the question, or when it's being posted.

HughN wrote:
the explosion always occurs at the start of the direct timeline
This seems to be a bug with the current version of Muvizu, which causes some effects to trigger automatically at the start of a directed scene. The only fix we have available for this right now is that you first of all accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and second of all move the first triangle in the Timeline forward a bit so that your video output will start after the initial effect trigger! This will no doubt be sorted by the next version, but in the meantime it's fairly easy to avoid showing the viewer this accidental effect trigger.

HughN wrote:
What could I be doing wrong please?
Could you tell me which step number in the guide I posted earlier you get to before you get lost? That way I could break it down for you a bit more!
11/10/2012 18:04:25

HughN
HughN
Thanks for the prompt reply - I thought it was me being hard of thinking!
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? hi, I do not understand how the explosion effect