Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? How do i personalize superhero costumes?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
07/10/2012 09:11:25

Freeman
Freeman
hello guys...
I ask you how I can modify superhero costumes with my texture
and then i ask you why the characters (no superhero) do not have all the clothes in the uv map
for example the characters woman i want to change length skirt and transform to miniskirt.
thanks for your answers...
07/10/2012 16:45:51

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
The new characters have more complex uv maps. They each have a zip file and there are uv maps for several different clothing types but you can customize that you need to find the appropriate uv map to match. IN this case its a downloadable zip file and there is one for legs spandex. That is what you need for the superhero costume. There is a seperate map for gloves as well

These maps are better and have more detail then the original characters
edited by urbanlamb on 07/10/2012
07/10/2012 16:56:12

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Freeman wrote:
i want to change length skirt and transform to miniskirt.

This one's quite easy - create your textured file for the skirt, but leave the bottom 2/3 blank (transparent) on the .png file. When you apply this as a texture on the skirt, it becomes a mini skirt.
07/10/2012 20:04:00

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yes what ziggy said. I have to slow down when I type I am always going a million miles an hour. There is also "torso" maps for the upper body.
07/10/2012 21:04:14

Freeman
Freeman
guys thanks for the replies...
I have all uv maps and i tried to change textures of superhero, but changes only texture head.
All superheroes have only 1 decals for change texture...
(example with superman) i created one immages 2048 x 2048 all black color and then inserted in decals... the result is this: http://i.imgur.com/3TcNB.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also think cut miniskirt use transparent color but in the uv map the skirt there is not.

I am sure i mistake procedure...please help me
07/10/2012 22:03:32

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Freeman wrote:
I also think cut miniskirt use transparent color but in the uv map the skirt there is not.

You're right, there is no UV map for the skirt, you just use a .png file and select it as the skirt texture directly inside Muvizu. Just click on the Skirt colour box, and choose your texture from your PC. This only works on the 'old' Muvizu characters, the Heroine character does not currently support transparent textures on the skirt.

As for the superheroes textures, I don't know what you mean - there is a head, legs, torsoe, and left & right hand textures (for Beefy alone). There are a whole bunch of other UV textures for his clothes too, but all the new hero characters have these basic 5 UV maps.
07/10/2012 22:42:47

Freeman
Freeman
ziggy72 wrote:
Freeman wrote:

You're right, there is no UV map for the skirt, you just use a .png file and select it as the skirt texture directly inside Muvizu. Just click on the Skirt colour box, and choose your texture from your PC. This only works on the 'old' Muvizu characters, the Heroine character does not currently support transparent textures on the skirt.

As for the superheroes textures, I don't know what you mean - there is a head, legs, torsoe, and left & right hand textures (for Beefy alone). There are a whole bunch of other UV textures for his clothes too, but all the new hero characters have these basic 5 UV maps.

Thank you very much...

now i understand how to make!!!
First i did not understand also change textures and not only colors...
every day thanks to you i learn new options
This program is fantastic

and you are a great team
09/07/2013 15:23:37

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA
Quick small question, If would open a UV map and split al maps into diffferent files... would that make a difference?
09/07/2013 15:56:46

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
PatrickDFTBA wrote:
Quick small question, If would open a UV map and split al maps into diffferent files... would that make a difference?

Yes, it would not work, unless you use the ready made maps (the newer characters have a few separate maps)

The normal characters have to have that 1 exact map, sorry.

I hope this helps,
MDW13
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? How do i personalize superhero costumes?