Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? I can run the program but then...

the topic is closed
22/03/2010 16:32:01

Muvizu_AdminMuvizu staff
Muvizu_Admin
j0nte33 wrote:
Hello! i can run the program first but then the screen whit the pink boxes and the white text in it comes up and thats all? must i wait or click somewere ceaus i have tried to click on the '' buttons''. help!!
edited by j0nte33 on 3/22/2010

Hi j0nte33,
Sometimes it takes a little time to start once the other splash screens are through - especially when you first download it. Can I ask how long you left it before you (i assume) forced quit? Did it crash at all? Or did it just fail to load?

Thanks
Muvizu Admin
23/03/2010 10:47:52

Muvizu_AdminMuvizu staff
Muvizu_Admin
Could you give us some more information on your machine specs? This will help us figure out what's going on with the application. If you could send the information to bugs@muvizu.comabout your computer system. What we would need your full systemspecifications using a small part of Direct X. This is called DXDiag,which is a tool that is shipped by Microsoft as part of DirectX andbasically gathers your system configuration and lets you save it as atext file. To use it follow these instructions:

1. Click the start menu.
2. Select Run.
3. Type dxdiag and hit enter (or click ok).
4. Wait until the processing bar runs to completion.
5. Click the save information button.
6. Attach the file with all the information to an email reply to us.

You can find more information on DXDiag at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc938991.aspx

Thanks.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? I can run the program but then...