Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Where are textures stored?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
02/12/2012 23:37:48

Steven547
Steven547
I have a set where there is a texture I want to use in another set. However, when I load the new set, and try to apply the texture, it's not listed. How do I import textures from one set to another? Or are they stored in a muvizu folder somewhere?
02/12/2012 23:45:53

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
if that happens its because the texture was not native to muvizu so you will have to make the object favourite and then create the object in the new set. If its a ground texture you need to use the set to build. Is it the snow textures? I can upload a copy to the muvizu site in the texture section if this is your issue and they will add it in the morning when they log on. This is a downfall of using prebuilt sets unfortunately
02/12/2012 23:53:24

Steven547
Steven547
Thanks. It is the snow texture. I guess I could try and create an object, and use that texture for it, then as you said, save it to favorites...

UPDATE:

I created an object, and used the texture I needed. Saved to my favorites, loaded up another scene, and then was able to use that texture. Thanks1
edited by Steven547 on 03/12/2012
03/12/2012 01:24:56

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Ah okay glad you got it moved over haha. I will probably upload that anyhow (well a few textures I used). Stuff like that is actually easy to find anyhow on the net but I guess for consistency you need to use the same one if your making a movie with more then one scene
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Where are textures stored?