Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Evil actions

the topic is closed
02/02/2013 10:48:10

anotherround
anotherround
Hi, I'm just getting to grips with Muvizu, so far so good, great software. I do however appear to be missing the "Evil" and "Wobbly" character actions from the list. I'm pretty sure I downloaded the full package version from the site, any ideas? Many thanks for reply's.
04/02/2013 14:25:16

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi anotherround,

I'm sorry that you are having problems with Muvizu.

Can you please tells us if Muvizu still works ok despite missing those categories?
If you can, please send us a screenshot of the problems as well.

Cheers,
Marco
05/02/2013 14:57:10

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
Can I ask if this is happening with all characters? You said you downloaded the full package version - this also comes with the "Heroes & Villains" character pack, and none of those characters actually come with "Evil" or "Wobbly" character action categories. So if it's only the Beefy, Sinister and/or Heroine characters you are finding this problem with, then that is actually how they are designed and not a problem or bug as such!
05/02/2013 19:39:39

anotherround
anotherround
Many thanks for your replies, it is indeed my fault. The two characters I had used were indeed from the "Heroes & Villains" character pack, the other characters are fine and contain the Evil and wobbly actions. Thanks again for replying.
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Evil actions