Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Can Wheel of car or motorcycle spinning? and

the topic is closed
26/03/2013 08:37:17

Hilmy_Phoenix
Hilmy_Phoenix
hi I newbie here
What can I do for make the house or building destroy for many part like explosion?

anyone can answer my 2 question above?
edited by Hilmy_Phoenix on 26/03/2013
26/03/2013 16:57:43

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
hi Hilmy,

You've picked a few difficult questions there to answer

The cars and motocycles available in Muvizu can't have their wheels spin. It's simple as that.

However, if you import your own vehicles you can make the wheels spin by using animated (video) textures or directing object movement to spin the wheel. Personally, I think directing object movement would not give a very good result for spinning wheels. Importing a video texture would be a better solution.

Here is a tutorial for make aircraft propeller blades spin -

As for buildings exploding into many different parts? You can 1) make your building out of lots of blocks and using direct object movement 'explode' the building piece by piece. This would be very time consuming and difficult to do or 2) you could go for the classic camera cut technique. One camera looks at the building and with the explosion the camera view is covered by smoke you then cut to another camera showing the smoke clearing, the resulting damage and possibly a few bricks or something falling down. 3) If you are feeling adventurous you could try animating 1 building exploding using object movement to take it apart piece by piece and export that video, then remove the background (chroma key) and re-import the video with transparency on to a backdrop so doesn't lag your scene out and lets your animate characters in front of or around the building.

In short, these are more difficult things to achieve easily. Good luck!

--
Direct, don't animate!
26/03/2013 17:10:43

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yes the destoyable building I have done this or version of it. Make several versions of the object your trying to destory and use stop motion is about the only way to do in muvizu. Put all the cameras in place and film some frames, do a change to the model film another few frames and do this until your building is destroyed and edit in a video editor. Make sure there are no changes to the cameras and that if you do use camera switched you do it at a frame where a distinct change is happening. It takes awhile and then in your video editor you need to assemble this frame by frame until you get a smooth movement that looks realistic.
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Can Wheel of car or motorcycle spinning? and