Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Interested in collaborating on some z-grade films?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
03/05/2013 11:32:22

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
All
I am not sure if i'll ever get round to this and don't know if I will use Muvizu or something else but I am hoping to convert my old z-movie films into animations.

I made the films about 25-30 years ago and they would need re-editing but they have a basis of a story and already have the spoken dialogue (although I would probably redo some of it).

If I do I would love to have some help - especially in the scene/prop building area so if anyone is interested in potentially collaborating please reply to this thread.

The potential films are:

SPONGED!

A coughing epidemic is sweeping eighties Britian but who is to blame?: Is Thatcher protecting the British sponge industry? is it the work of the Institute of Sponge genetics? Does the head of Supasponge Corporation have anything to hide? Or is the truth far more sinister?

KILLER QUIFF FROM BEYOND THE CRYPT (a "musical")

When born again christian Freddie Scarfe is killed by the Geordie Psycho Bikers he goes to heaven happy in the knowledge that the British justice system will punish the hairy hoodlums. When they are let off scot free Freddie is very very angry, but he can't do anything from heaven. Will he make the ultimate sacrifice and move to the dark side to get his revenge?

THE VENUSIANS ARE COMING (AGAIN)

When the Venusians invasion is defeated by The Worlds new weapon (the Zockblaster) they develop a time machine (the backscuttleshuttle) which allows them to invade again before it was invented. Will they succeed this time or will they be thwarted by a Superhero?

F*** ME ZORCH INCORPORATED!

James Bond takes on his most challenging mission yet as he takes on the combined threat of Doctor Vite, Zorch Incorporated and a horde of flesh eating zombies. A task made even harder by MI5 cost cutting and rats in the circus!
edited by toonarama on 03/05/2013
03/05/2013 15:28:28

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
i have projects coming out my ears but id be willing to help whatever way you want. my model making skills aint brilliant but i do make lots of them for my own projects. (apart from trees they come straight out of sketch up)
03/05/2013 16:02:15

toonarama
Thanks ver much for your offer Fazz - it would be great to have you on board.
In reality - i'll need help with everything - probably shouldn't have stressed the sets stuff as much it's just that I'm crap at it.

I think we share a common interest in trash - and that can only be a positive thing!
edited by toonarama on 03/05/2013
03/05/2013 20:07:33

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I always like to help but these days i am actually overloaded however if you have something you need in mind feel free to ask. I already have 2 set requests that have sat for like 3 months now so i am afraid to commit to anything else cause I might never get to it
03/05/2013 21:39:58

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I'm keeping pretty busy these days too but if I have a particular talent that you may need I'd be happy to give you a hand. Just let me know! Toast
06/05/2013 12:17:21

toonarama
Mysto and Urbanlamb

Thank you very much for your replies - nothing is imminent at the moment Mysto but I appreciate your offer - I know how busy you are with your Zubox work. I hope they are paying you well!!

Thanks again

Mick
23/05/2013 13:42:08

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Well I really suck at the whole modeling thing. Even opening a modeling program is a learning event lol. But if there is anything I can help with give me a holler. I pretty good at just sitting around and putting things off lol. but seriously I wil lend a hand or mouse click if you need.
29/05/2013 21:04:06

toonarama
many thanks Insanehamster - I'll let you know when I'm ready to go!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Interested in collaborating on some z-grade films?