Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? [?] How is this done?

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
13/07/2013 02:11:52

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA

Characters are moving and are holding guns?? Are they modding?
13/07/2013 02:23:57

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
The only guns i see are from the clips that are filmed in gears of war. This is a composite two guys are playing a game and they are cutting to gears of war footage inside the game and back to muvizu again.
13/07/2013 08:21:30

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
The headsets are done by tilting one of the pairs of glasses.
13/07/2013 13:31:33

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA
urbanlamb wrote:
The only guns i see are from the clips that are filmed in gears of war. This is a composite two guys are playing a game and they are cutting to gears of war footage inside the game and back to muvizu again.

I see them talking en moving, you mean thats just a scene from that game? lol
13/07/2013 13:32:04

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA
MrDrWho13 wrote:
The headsets are done by tilting one of the pairs of glasses.

clever
13/07/2013 16:38:48

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
PatrickDFTBA wrote:
urbanlamb wrote:

I see them talking en moving, you mean thats just a scene from that game? lol

the two big guys with the guns talking and moving is just a scene from the game with a voice over those are not muvizu characters. If you look at the credits at the end they tell you the game they used for some shots. The video is about two guys playing a game and loading into the game and shooting each other and they are just talking as if they were on something like skype or teamspeak. Machinima is a gaming network and so the video is basically about gaming. With a few muvizu scenes tossed in to represent the "real life" part of the skit.
30/07/2013 16:30:11

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA

I keep seeing videos made with movizu were it seems like characters actually are holding stuff, same is done in the videos made by those TVpigs (hilarious)

I would really like it if those people just made a video on how they did something like that
30/07/2013 16:33:05

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
okay that guy really is holding something there is an enterprise version of muvizu and some other stuff happening in the background and yeah that is a leak *cough* of hand held props lol.
30/07/2013 16:58:52

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA
urbanlamb wrote:
okay that guy really is holding something there is an enterprise version of muvizu and some other stuff happening in the background and yeah that is a leak *cough* of hand held props lol.

I knew it! there had to be something up... I was just thinking that there was some information being held back somewhere
30/07/2013 18:22:35

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yeah that did not exist a couple of weeks ago so not much is being held back lol. I dont think its been seen before that and really it is still in the experimental stage I think. However that video was created by some people that work with digimania directly. There are other features that have not actually made it into muvizu yet and maybe never will.
30/07/2013 20:47:05

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Yeah, as Urbanlamb says this feature was made briefly available to some members of the muvizu forum community who are testers. Testers are users (not muvizu staff) who test the latest versions of the software free for bugs, crashes, how the program behaves with new features etc. They then report back their findings to muvizu who tweak the software and then release another build for the testers to go over again in their spare time. This process is repeated until Muvizu hq reaches the stage where they think they haves a solid enough version for public release. The object holding feature was supposed to be in its early stages. Perhaps the clip from Zubox which shows the feature in action was made during the testing phase and only released recently. If not I think it would only be fair if we as users who tested the feature for them were allowed to use object holding as Zubox now seems to be.
Anyone have any views on this one?

Cheers
D
30/07/2013 21:34:10

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
yes I think the hand holding stuff should be released asap and the head slots as well because I saw no reason not to i mean who doesn't want hats and real bat ears

it was labelled as experimental the few weeks ago we tried it. It appeared that it was tweaked once as we posted our opinions and ideas etc etc. It was also limited to that one male avatar model and it doesn't appear to have progressed from that clip because that is the only model they had done the changes to. I dont know how quickly they could make it usable across all models. I would hope the hand and head positions would be released soonish it would help with a lot of little things that can only add to your video
30/07/2013 21:53:28

MrDrWho13
And I thought this was a secret....
30/07/2013 22:42:22

Dreeko
MrDrWho13 wrote:
And I thought this was a secret....

It is now shown to be working in a zubox video so I'd say that the cat is fairly out of the bag. Dancing round it in fact.
30/07/2013 23:23:59

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
lol the cat is well and truly out the bag. and on that note...... dear muvizu developers i really do need a closed umbrella for my steed character to flail around as a weapon.....
30/07/2013 23:51:26

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yes well this strategic leak was to much to ignore tis no longer a secret once that video went up haha. I just dont know how far along they have gotten with the other puppets in their collection yet. Obviously they are confident it works though

*goes to make some props*
31/07/2013 10:22:51

Dreeko
urbanlamb wrote:
Yes well this strategic leak was to much to ignore tis no longer a secret once that video went up haha. I just dont know how far along they have gotten with the other puppets in their collection yet. Obviously they are confident it works though

The 3d assets section in the gallery should perhaps be made into subsections for all the user created hand held or character addition objects to come!
I'm sure Zubox must have some good ones to share too!
31/07/2013 12:40:40

MrDrWho13
Dreeko wrote:
urbanlamb wrote:

The 3d assets section in the gallery should perhaps be made into subsections for all the user created hand held or character addition objects to come!
I'm sure Zubox must have some good ones to share too!

I second that idea!
31/07/2013 17:52:13

Muvizu_AdminMuvizu staff
Muvizu_Admin
As Urban has hinted at, when we asked for input from our tester group we did explain this particular function was a very early proof-of-concept rather than part of the recent release. Our studio in London (was Zubox now Digimania) is working with us on that proof of concept.

We really do know how much you all want Dreeko's dancing cat to be able to pick up his bag! We appreciate your passion and want to give you the best Muvizu we can but we do have to do that within the restraints of a business.
31/07/2013 20:33:11

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
so no umbrella then....

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? [?] How is this done?