Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? looking for ideas?

the topic is closed
19/09/2014 07:58:21

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
looking for ideas on making a muvizu movie?
the editing room has some pretty good parody scripts for movies tucked away in the archives. im sure with a bit of creativity and work they could be adapted for a muvizu movie or two. the faq's say they are all free to be used as long as they are credited and linked to the site. might have a bash at one of these myself.

http://www.the-editing-room.com/

warning.... some of the scripts do contain swearing. you have been warned !!!
edited by fazz68 on 19/09/2014
19/09/2014 14:04:17

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Awesome Fazz! Thanks for sharing. I also found that reading Grimms Fairy tales, or Andrew Lang's Fairy Books also give great ideas for movies.Drink
19/09/2014 17:09:52

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
What a great site! I'll have to have a look around and see what I can come up with.
22/09/2014 09:44:34

Patricia234
Patricia234
InsaneHamster wrote:
Awesome Fazz! Thanks for sharing. I also found that reading Grimms Fairy tales, or Andrew Lang's Fairy Books also give great ideas for movies.Drink

That Grimms' faity tales statement was funny! Just recently I came across the 'How to Get Ideas for Movies' on a site online (I mean, who would actually write such a thing, believing it would work?). Well, here goes...
1. Think: About what you like. About your favorite movies/shows. Write it all down on paper.
2. Think of characters. Those you would like to have in a movie. (Wah, who would have ever thought of it! )
3. Collect your friends together. And brainstorm.
4. Think of the genre. Comedy. Horror. Whatever.
5. Write it down. Wow!
I seriously fail to understand how people can come up with such lame 'how-to' lists. If what is written above was true, every second person among us would be a filmmaker of sorts!
the topic is closed

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? looking for ideas?