Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Neutral mood?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
04/11/2014 14:10:11

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
Well, I couldn't be bitter and hold out any longer, I bought a license for Play+ and have been tinkering around a bit. Way back when Muvizu first switched over to "Play" I noted that while it's great that characters will automatically change poses depending on the action (sit or stand), that also eliminates the "hack" of using Guitar Idle or Drum Idle to achieve a neutral facial expression.

I used those two extensively in my animations. Is there a new hack? I didn't see a Neutral Mood, how can you keep the characters from all standing around smiling like nitwits?

Thanks!
04/11/2014 15:01:07

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
Good to hear from you Danimal! I've noticed I can't use the old hacks for a neutral expression too. I guess it's the "nitwit" look for the time being.
04/11/2014 15:14:41

Danimal
Well that isn't exactly the fabulous news I was hoping for, haha. 100 years ago there was talk of adding a Neutral Mood for all the characters, nothing ever came of this? Or how about a way to override the auto stand/sit?

Maybe I'm just getting too hung up on this...
04/11/2014 15:22:47

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Seeing as it's you Danimal ...

Animate character expressiveness. Put it to zero

Job done... Doddle

D
04/11/2014 15:45:02

Danimal
Dreeko wrote:
Seeing as it's you Danimal ...

Animate character expressiveness. Put it to zero

Job done... Doddle

D

You're too kind, Dreeko. I was just coming back to say that I found Expressiveness can be animated. Not sure if that was always the case, but yep, 0 puts him in a neutral mood. FANTASTIC!

I've noticed lots of enhancements. I particularly did a giddy laugh when I saw a re-sizeable camera window, for instance. I've messed around a bit with the attachments and they're really quite wonderful. FINALLY, Commando Pete can chomp on his cigar!

Thanks again, Dreeko!
04/11/2014 22:39:48

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Good to see you back Danimal. Being able to wipe the smiles off their faces has been one of my favourite changes since the beta version as well. Tried out the 1080 resolution yet? It's very nice
04/11/2014 23:15:24

Danimal
ziggy72 wrote:
Good to see you back Danimal. Being able to wipe the smiles off their faces has been one of my favourite changes since the beta version as well. Tried out the 1080 resolution yet? It's very nice

I have only just played around with it for a few minutes and was already very happy with what I saw, but I haven't tried the HD yet, I look forward to it.

And it's good to be back. I dropped out for a while when the features went to pay-only. I believe the phrase is "cutting off my nose to spite my face" as I forgot how easy it is to make a cartoon in Muvizu and how fun the forum is.
05/11/2014 17:06:44

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Welcome back!
Users are returning, all we need now is an update.
05/11/2014 18:36:51

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
MrDrWho13 wrote:
.. all we need now is an update.

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Neutral mood?