Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Upgrade again? I just upgraded!?

the topic is closed
19/08/2015 16:57:54

CloudNinja
CloudNinja
Hi - I updated to the "latest" version of Muvizu less than 2 weeks ago - now I'm getting the dialog box saying "A newer version of Muvizu is available. Would you like to install now?"
So my questions are:
1 - do I really need to upgrade again if I upgraded 2 weeks ago (i.e. has HQ added new stuff since 2 weeks ago)?
2 - how do I know what vers of Muvizu I currently have now vs. the version that will be installed?
3 - will I lose files or will any of the sets or "Favorities" (objects & characters) I've created be overwritten if I upgrade?
thank you,
cn
19/08/2015 17:08:16

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Hello,

1. You don't need to, but this version is mostly bug fixes so it would be a good idea. (I suggest you might want to install the newer version alongside your current version just in case new bugs are in the newer version) What's changed should be listed here but they haven't got round to updating it yet: http://www.muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/50/muvizuplay-release-history
2. Your version should be in "about" in the question mark menu (If I remember rightly) and you could refer to the wiki page for what version it will be updated to.
3. You won't lose sets and you shouldn't lose the favourites.

An extra note, "Update" means download the latest version but "Upgrade" means going from Muvizu:Play to Muvizu:Play+, just in case you get confused at any point the future.

I hope this helps,
MDW13

Oh another little thing: You should expect updates every month or sooner in the case of bug fixes for the near future because they have set up a plan to release new features every month.
edited by MrDrWho13 on 19/08/2015
21/08/2015 03:32:15

CloudNinja
CloudNinja
Awesome - thanks for the clarification MDW13!
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Upgrade again? I just upgraded!?