Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? space bar will not stop recording imediately

the topic is closed
11/11/2015 20:42:27

Phil7newbie
Phil7newbie
updated to latest version with key-framing and have to press the space bar several times to stop recording. it does not matter what i'm recording. It seems the only exception is when key framing where I move down the timeline to set another key. Which is fine with key framing. But with the character walking or running or something like that that there is no key framing available. Sometimes I can click the end or start arrows and it will stop with other complications. Anybody having this problem? Or should I send in a ticket? I can work around it for now.
11/11/2015 21:04:07

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
Tried movement and actions and the spacebar did stop it immediately for me.
12/11/2015 15:18:46

JamieExperimental userMuvizu staff
Jamie
There is always a delay to stop recording character movement. We need to let the character stop walking properly otherwise they fall over.

What to try is, as a test:

If you press space bar just once, does it eventually stop the recording? In extreme examples it might take 30 seconds to a minute or so but in normal situations it should stop after a few seconds.
14/11/2015 18:02:47

Phil7newbie
Phil7newbie
Ok , my bad. this afternoon I checked and it works great now!
Must be something with the computer, new day, restart, warmed up...
Any way thanks for the advise. I'm used to near instant gratification nowadays. Probably the computers fault...
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? space bar will not stop recording imediately