Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Action Duration

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
09/12/2015 14:08:20

dtekben
dtekben
I see the duration feild in teh edit dialog box for an action howerver there seems no way to adjust the number. Is it there just for information or does the fact that I can't edit this value indicate an issue with my install of Muvizu Play+.

Cheers,

dtekben
09/12/2015 14:41:05

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Hello dtekben
That field has been there since the first release but as you have found out you cannot do anything with it. The only option available is to "hold" a pose by selecting the motion you want and recording and then when you reach the pose you want immediately select an idle animation. Then on the timeline you can move the idle animation to the right which will have the effect of keeping the character in the initial pose.
edited by toonarama on 09/12/2015
edited by toonarama on 09/12/2015
09/12/2015 15:55:56

dtekben
dtekben
Great info toonarama and very much appreciated. I love this forum, the responses are quick, thoughtful and uniquely respectful.

Cheers,

dtekben
13/01/2016 08:37:58

scooter
scooter
Hi tried this but it does not work
I am trying to get a character to hold a box with two hands so I chose the get cuddle action, the action still times out.
Is there anyway you can hold out one hand or both hand and fix that position?
1 hand for hold a cup or similar item, 2 hands for holding a box, pushing trolley, pushing pram?

Thanks
13/01/2016 11:54:26

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
scooter wrote:
Hi tried this but it does not work
I am trying to get a character to hold a box with two hands so I chose the get cuddle action, the action still times out.
Is there anyway you can hold out one hand or both hand and fix that position?
1 hand for hold a cup or similar item, 2 hands for holding a box, pushing trolley, pushing pram?

Thanks

I'm not sure about holding an action, but there is an "object" action somewhere which you might find useful. (use the search function in the action menu)
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Action Duration