Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Middle East objects [Collaboration?]

pages: 1 2 3 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
23/08/2016 13:53:20

Anticip
Anticip
Hey thanks Ziggy for the info. It did help, I ended up managing ok with that bug, but it's quite a huge proble mthough and a big loss of time. Hope the team finds a fix soon !

Got a new challenge on that project !

I'm trying to create a "ray of light" (yeah I'm starting to feel great with Muvizu thanks to all of you, really proud of what I've been able to achieve recently, so I'm pushing the limits).

Imagine a night sky with a bomber plane about to deliver its bombs. So you've got Anti aircraft canons on the ground with spotlights searching the sky for the bomber.
I've been able to create everything between SU and Muvizu, including the spotlight and the yellow circle for the light in the sky, what I'm trying now but that may well be impossible is to add the "ray of light" between the spotlight and the yellow circle in the sky so I can make it move when I move the spotlight.

Do I have to add that with Adobe After Effects for instance or can Muvizu somehow simulate that ray of light ?

Thanks a lot !
23/08/2016 14:18:28

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
After Effects would be your best bet, yes. There's no way I can think of to create a translucent pillar of light in Muvizu other than creating a big semi-transparent tube and moving it around, which would look rubbish anyway.
pages: 1 2 3 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Middle East objects [Collaboration?]