Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Muvizu Halloween Contest 2016 Entries

pages: 1 2 3 4 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
23/10/2016 23:59:11

Rocque
Rocque
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Just under a week left, so any last minute entries will need to be wrapped up soon!
I look forward to watching all these films. It's great to see all your tips and tricks being shared!
Good luck everyone!

(Voting will start at 9AM BST on October 30th and end at 6PM)
edited by MrDrWho13 on 23/10/2016

I thought there might be some chance I could have an entry, but maybe next year. I have enjoyed the entries I have viewed so far though so thanks for hosting the contest.
24/10/2016 06:43:49

tonyob67
tonyob67
Rocque wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Just under a week left, so any last minute entries will need to be wrapped up soon!
I look forward to watching all these films. It's great to see all your tips and tricks being shared!
Good luck everyone!

I thought there might be some chance I could have an entry, but maybe next year. I have enjoyed the entries I have viewed so far though so thanks for hosting the contest.

25/10/2016 04:24:18

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Rocque wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Good luck everyone!

Rocque, I hope we're not losing you! Don't put pressure on yourself just because of a contest... please hang on loosely but don't let go! You have friends here... even if for now you can only hang out and watch but not participate... your time will come.

Gee that whole message was a collection of old song titles. ;-) But you get my point.
25/10/2016 07:11:50

magic-man
magic-man
My cartoon for the contest!

25/10/2016 07:14:20

magic-man
magic-man
video 360!

25/10/2016 18:27:57

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Hi Magic-man! Welcome to the forum and to the world of Muvizu animation! You have some cool stuff going on here! Nice mirror effect! And I like the hulk-style color change! And I especially like the window... did you make that?
25/10/2016 20:26:50

magic-man
magic-man
PatMarrNC wrote:
Hi Magic-man! Welcome to the forum and to the world of Muvizu animation! You have some cool stuff going on here! Nice mirror effect! And I like the hulk-style color change! And I especially like the window... did you make that?

Hello!
I have long started to learn Muvizu.
All the time is not enough. Now bought a powerful computer and decided to check Muvizu! For the mirror I used the camera with water effect and added a bluish color.
The table and mirror I made myself in the editor of Kompas 3D.
Then saved in STL and transferred in Sketch up . They added texture and then saved in the ASE .
25/10/2016 20:43:14

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
magic-man wrote:
PatMarrNC wrote:

Hello!
I have long started to learn Muvizu.
All the time is not enough. Now bought a powerful computer and decided to check Muvizu! For the mirror I used the camera with water effect and added a bluish color.
The table and mirror I made myself in the editor of Kompas 3D.
Then saved in STL and transferred in Sketch up . They added texture and then saved in the ASE .

nice work! I look forward to seeing more from you!
27/10/2016 03:00:31

Rocque
Rocque
Welcome Magic-man!! Very nice character design in your video, and the mirror was great! Thanks for sharing how you made them. I love the hulk, too. You did a great job on your video. I watched it about 4 times to see everything Pat was mentioning. He has the sharpest eye around.
29/10/2016 05:24:41

zayha
zayha
Here's my entry " Trick or Treat"
29/10/2016 16:39:14

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Nice, but be careful he may be out next president...lol!
29/10/2016 20:36:24

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Voting starts tomorrow!
I'm really glad to see so many entries, and I will be watching them all for the first time when I vote.
I hadn't realised our clocks go back an hour tomorrow - meaning 9AM BST is 8AM here now. (I can't keep up with all these clock changes!)
I'll probably start the poll at 8AM tomorrow then, although I may do it slightly earlier or later since I'm a tad busy. Voting ends at 6PM.
Good luck, everyone!
29/10/2016 23:35:26

tonyob67
tonyob67
This competition will be judged by the Muvizu community, and I imagine many of us regulars will give feedback on what went well and what could be improved.

Hello MrDrWho13.

By the Muvizu community you meant all people like you and I? or Muvizu staff...
30/10/2016 07:25:15

MrDrWho13
I'm going to set up a vote on the forum so users can choose the video they think did the best.
30/10/2016 22:14:08

Rocque
Rocque
clayster2012 wrote:
Nice, but be careful he may be out next president...lol!

That was funny Clayster. I was thinking of making the same type of video but the scary person was going to be Hillary! However I did not want to be labeled a hater. I enjoyed Zayha's humor and think that they are both very scary people, so they should have had equal scary time in videos.

My grandparents all came through Ellis Island, and they were screened before the gates of the USA were opened to them. They did not get a free ride into the country. They learned the language, my grandfather went to Rutgers University, and all grandparents became citizens, etc. When I asked my grandfather to teach me how to speak Italian when I was little he said, this is America, you speak English here. So I never learned to speak Italian other than certain words my grandmother told me not to repeat.

Maybe the wall is not such a bad idea, especially for trick-or-treating little kids who are told on any other night to stay away from strangers, and do not go up to their cars or houses.
30/10/2016 22:17:24

Rocque
Rocque
MrDrWho13 wrote:
I'm going to set up a vote on the forum so users can choose the video they think did the best.

Can we make more accounts and vote more than one time? Just kidding. Maybe I need to start learning how to make videos again instead of reading 200 page propositions to vote on for the election. I would rather watch the videos and vote 2 or 3 times.

So far they are all very enjoyable and I do not feel qualified to be a judge since I know how much work they all involve, and I would vote them all #1.
30/10/2016 22:22:08

MrDrWho13
The vote has taken place, and winners will be announced tomorrow.
31/10/2016 06:08:32

tonyob67
tonyob67
Maybe the wall is not such a bad idea, especially for trick-or-treating little kids who are told on any other night to stay away from strangers, and do not go up to their cars or houses.

Really? You are kidding, right?
31/10/2016 11:29:44

MrDrWho13
Here are the results: http://www.muvizu.com/forum/topic6020-muvizu-halloween-contest-2016-results.aspx?p=f#post33729
pages: 1 2 3 4 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Muvizu Halloween Contest 2016 Entries