Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Problem with Expansion Pack Purchase

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
26/11/2016 20:21:17

BigWhirl2012
BigWhirl2012
Hey all,

I just purchased the Key Framing Expansion pack and the 360 video expansion along with the horror villains and horror zombies content packs. Once purchased I was taken to a page that thanked me for my purchase and had four buttons for me to download my purchases. I clicked on the content packs and installed them without a problem. Opened Muvizu and there they were. However when I click on the buttons for the expansion packs all it does is take me to the store page for them. The only download button on that page is to download Muvizu itself. What am I missing?
26/11/2016 20:49:53

BigWhirl2012
BigWhirl2012
And to add to all this, I just tried to open a scene I've been working on. It loads about halfway and then tells me "There was an error loading the scene. A valid license was not found for some of the content".

I checked my license and it is valid. It was purchased 01-03-2015 and is Muvizu+. I went through everything I've ever created and received the exact same error message when loading. Halfway through... BAM! ... I get the error message.

So I close the program and am greeted with the following dialogue box entitled, "Unsupported 16 bit application" and the box reads, ".... (the file location etc of my computer) cannot start or run due to an incompatibility with 64-bit version of Windows. Please contact the vendor if a 64-bit Windows compatible version is available."

I've never had these kind of issues before.
26/11/2016 21:00:21

BigWhirl2012
BigWhirl2012
I'm able to open the application itself if I choose to not download the new version but it won't open any of the projects I've worked on. I attempted to create a character and that worked just fine. A few of the basic objects will create such as the abstract shapes, etc. However I get the "There was an error loading the scene. A valid license was not found for some of the content" message when I attempt to create something such as objects from the bar set like a bar stool or a barn from the farm set in the objects menu.
26/11/2016 21:17:53

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Have you gone to File-->licence-->activate again? Some packs require this. Otherwise contact support: http://www.muvizu.com/Support
26/11/2016 22:18:00

BigWhirl2012
BigWhirl2012
I don't even have those menu options once I go to File. I have "New, Open, Save, Save As, Options, Upgrade to Muvizu:Play+, and Quit". The "Upgrade to Muvizu:Play+" makes me think it's not recognizing my license for Play+. I tried clicking on the Upgrade option and it took me to a page titled, "Muvizu:Play+ license". At the bottom I receive a message stating, "You have previously purchased this product from us". Looks like I'm going to need to contact support.
26/11/2016 22:26:05

MrDrWho13
BigWhirl2012 wrote:
I don't even have those menu options once I go to File. I have "New, Open, Save, Save As, Options, Upgrade to Muvizu:Play+, and Quit". The "Upgrade to Muvizu:Play+" makes me think it's not recognizing my license for Play+. I tried clicking on the Upgrade option and it took me to a page titled, "Muvizu:Play+ license". At the bottom I receive a message stating, "You have previously purchased this product from us". Looks like I'm going to need to contact support.

Ah that does sound odd. Have you tried clicking the "enter code" button after clicking "upgrade"? You need to copy the code from your email or the "my products" section of your profile before clicking "enter code" because it pulls it directly from your clipboard.
26/11/2016 22:32:54

BigWhirl2012
BigWhirl2012
I contacted support. Thanks for the link! Cool
27/11/2016 01:20:32

BigWhirl2012
BigWhirl2012
It doesn't even give me the option to do download. It takes me to the page that tells me I've previously purchased the product and that's all it will do.
27/11/2016 08:53:54

MrDrWho13
BigWhirl2012 wrote:
It doesn't even give me the option to do download. It takes me to the page that tells me I've previously purchased the product and that's all it will do.

Some packs don't require a download, but you need to go to file-->activate to enable then.
27/11/2016 13:52:59

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
MrDrWho13 wrote:
BigWhirl2012 wrote:

Some packs don't require a download, but you need to go to file-->activate to enable then.

in other words, some of the packs (like keyframing, 360degree rotation and maybe some others) are already coded into the program, so there's nothing to download. It just needs to be activated by re-entering your activation code.
The only expansion packs that require a download are the ones that involve characters and assets.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tech Help ? Problem with Expansion Pack Purchase