Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Unlimited licencing question

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
19/12/2018 12:50:19

Wallydog
Wallydog
All together it seems now that I found now out by acident that Muvizu is taken over by a Chinese Company that actual has not all under control. (So I see that for example some parts of the registration are still pointing out to the old domain name (Digimania.com) when you try to activate. But what is not working.

Contacted them now on email, so hopefully the activation can be a fact again.

Do NOT have a idea when they have taken this over but I always liked to play with this. It is not a complicated program. And I could use it.

So, I wait and see what is happening.

And out of the response I assume that they (New owner) seem to have no control in this forum ?? Or am I wrong.
19/12/2018 12:51:07

Wallydog
Wallydog
Message is actual comming in with a error first :

“/”应用程序中的服务器错误。 由于目标计算机积极拒绝,无法连接。 47.90.19.25:25 说明: 执行当前 Web 请求期间,出现未经处理的异常。请检查堆栈跟踪信息,以了解有关该错误以及代码中导致错误的出处的详细信息。

异常详细信息: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: 由于目标计算机积极拒绝,无法连接。 47.90.19.25:25

源错误:

执行当前 Web 请求期间生成了未经处理的异常。可以使用下面的异常堆栈跟踪信息确定有关异常原因和发生位置的信息。
堆栈跟踪:

System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) +244    System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) +607      System.Net.ServicePoint.GetConnection(PooledStream PooledStream, Object owner, Boolean async, IPAddress& address, Socket& abortSocket, Socket& abortSocket6) +8502119    System.Net.PooledStream.Activate(Object owningObject, Boolean async, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback) +431    System.Net.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Object owningObject, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback, Int32 creationTimeout) +515    System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(ServicePoint servicePoint) +185    System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection() +54    System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) +1637 

So, a lot need to be fixed !
19/12/2018 20:48:39

ikesMuvizu mogul
ikes
https://who.is/whois-ip/ip-address/47.90.19.25

Strange that this IP address leads to alibaba.com...

I believe the Chinese only bought the product to sell it as is. My conclusion is that they do not have the knowhow to upgrade, fix bugs or add new features. I think you don't have to expect any improvements from the Chinese.
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tech Help ? Unlimited licencing question