Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Camera swing

the topic is closed
25/10/2010 13:29:22

hugmyster
hugmyster
I've gradually been getting the hang of using the Muvizu camera. Brilliant for multiple cameras on films, but the usual questions will follow...
With multiple cameras, I tend to find that sometimes I have a great shot of another camera in the frame! Is there any way to make a camera invisible while filming so other cameras can't see it?

Can you pan with a camera while filming, that is swing it from left to right as if it were mounted on a tripod?

Many thanks in advance,

Huggy
25/10/2010 14:36:41

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi Huggy,

Any Cameras/Effects/Lights present in your shot won't be visible in the final video - it's only the preview that shows them. The devs are working on a way to hide them from the preview window, hopefully it should be implemented in time for the next release.

There is a Work-around at the moment: If you click View>Hide Cameras while you have a Camera selected it will hide the other Cameras, but not the one you have selected, i.e.

Click on Camera 3
Click on View>Hide Cameras
Cameras 1, 2 and 4 will be hidden but Camera 3 will remain visible until something else is selected.

Moving the Camera like it's on a Tripod is pretty difficult at the moment, but the Devs are working on moving rotation points as we speak - that will allow you to place the rotation point in the middle of the camera and that would allow you to rotate it like it's on a Tripod.

Take care,
-Jim.
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Camera swing