Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Looking for Talented Muvizu Animators/Creators

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
11/10/2019 04:24:16

cardianp
cardianp
Hi Muvizu Family,

I am looking to collaborate with other talented and passionate story tellers/animators. I am new-ish to Muvizu and enjoyed using it so much I recently created a Youtube channel to share my work and the response has been pretty good so far, and I can't wait to see how much it grows! I am a budding writer and I have several animated series planned, I just need to implement them. What I am looking for is a partnership with other Muvizu creators, mostly in the form of animators; as I have scripts/ideas for content and I enjoy writing/planning aspect of storytelling. I can provide the script & voice overs and I am anticipating monetization soon and will split profits on whatever projects we collaborate on. I would like to build genuine connections and a long lived content partnership. So if you enjoy Muvizu enough (Mostly Animating) and enjoy entertaining others as much as I do, I invite you to Collaborate with me!

-C.P.
11/10/2019 22:39:06

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
What kind of stories do you have?
12/10/2019 04:33:34

cardianp
cardianp
Hi Clayster - The stories I have revolve mostly around sci-fi, drama, action, horror - but those are just the projects I'm working on. They are planned in seasons with each season having around 10 short episodes. I try to keep each episode under 10 minutes long.

However those are just the projects I'm working on currently and I'm open to collaborate on any type of story - Episodic or just a single "movie". I want to be really inclusive and hear all types of ideas. There is an audience out there for everyone ☺️
12/10/2019 09:01:37

vovan
vovan
Где можно скачать костюмы для ///MUVIZU//??????????
02/11/2019 09:29:45

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Sorry for the late reply work gots real busy lately, take a look at my sight and see you like my work!

https://digifactor-animation.my.cam/#
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Looking for Talented Muvizu Animators/Creators