Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Gun_in_Hand

pages: 1 2 3 | the topic is closed
03/04/2012 08:14:24

dwino
dwino
I do appreciate the thorough response. I get that it's not a straight forward response. I hope it transpires more smoothly than expected. Cheers.
08/04/2012 10:19:11

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
jonbez wrote:
Being able to import an attachment object with the offset options avalible would be cool in future versions. The systems already there for guitar mic and drumsticks. Even better would be the option to attach to any bone on the character. We could make are own mask and hats as well as object to hold.

HI New Guy here - I agree wth this post because i am wondering How to "attach" an object like a box or cone or a stove (OvenMan) or something to a character that protrudes out from the body that he can "wear" as a "costume" because I already have a character I want to recreate in Muvizu in the future, and I am still learning the basics too ...So if anyone has any ideas ? can you sculpt something 3d and import/attach or is that in development? - like I saw the spacerobot guy and monster characters and thought man it's like that almost but I have no idea what to do to create something 3d that a character can wear! - Please Help? Thanks Everyone!! Happy Easter from the EEFster!! lol
08/04/2012 13:36:36

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi Effster,

At present you cannot create custom attachments for the characters - I know it's one of the things that the team are wanting to add, but there isn't a timescale for it yet.

Happy Easter, and 'mon the Zombie Jesus!
-Jim
09/04/2012 01:13:13

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
glasgowjim wrote:
Hi Effster,

At present you cannot create custom attachments for the characters - I know it's one of the things that the team are wanting to add, but there isn't a timescale for it yet.

Happy Easter, and 'mon the Zombie Jesus!
-Jim

LOL
09/04/2012 13:06:05

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
You know we did it better luscan lol..

09/04/2012 17:29:49

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
That was great and hilarious skyline, How did you get your characters to lay down? (still new to Muvizu here) - EEF

skylike wrote:

10/04/2012 00:58:19

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
EEFilmz wrote:
That was great and hilarious skyline, How did you get your characters to lay down? (still new to Muvizu here) - EEF

skylike wrote:

TO LIE DOWN:
go to prepare character actions
click on the empty slot
click on themes
click on pose (in this folder has all the lying down actions)

Hope that helps, if you likes that one check out the whole series oh yeh and subscribe
10/04/2012 09:52:51

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks Skylike ! will do 8) - EEF

TO LIE DOWN:
go to prepare character actions
click on the empty slot
click on themes
click on pose (in this folder has all the lying down actions)

Hope that helps, if you likes that one check out the whole series oh yeh and subscribe
edited by EEFilmz on 10/04/2012
10/04/2012 16:28:19

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
I'd really be happy with just a few attachments. We've got 15 shirt cuffs, how about a pencil? Or a cup? Or a phone? Things people do in fact hold constantly? We've seen it's possible to attach items, I would love to see this happen. I couldn't care less about characters picking up and interacting with objects because I still find even the most basic camera movement an exercise in fury, but to at least have them already holding stuff would be great.
17/04/2012 18:48:13

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
toonarama wrote:
Fantastic idea - especially if we can include an arm which is texturable/colourable

Yeah!
24/05/2012 20:28:28

dwino
dwino
I second the idea of giving a few props that are cuff attachments, then we can rotate them over and get them in the hand. After that we would just need some arm movements that simulate using a variety of props (and some hand poses with those arm movements).

This would keep Muvizuers happy for a while. Now I've heard in the past that you aren't crazy about temporary fixes, but if it's just a wrist accessory I think that's fair game and won't create compatibility issues for future of Muvizu since you can just leave them! Muvizu is cartoony anyway, how silly and fun is it to have a beer mug or a football on a wrist? Seriously it's high time these characters have been given something to hold other than a guitar. I mean too many times I've seen Muvizu movies where the author had to dance around the subject in their story and it sticks out like a sore thumb!
29/05/2012 21:10:05

dwino
dwino
31/05/2012 15:40:57

barrys
barrys
You're all 100% right to want this and 100% right to keep on our backs.

I promise you guys that we'll tackle the 'holding' issue soon. Really, honestly, I promise.

This thread has kicked off an internal email discussion so we ARE talking about it. We may be able to look at this issue v. soon.

Barry
31/05/2012 17:45:58

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Toast Darth Lightsabers En Garde! Gun Buddies

Good news.
31/05/2012 19:57:33

MrDrWho13
WozToons wrote:
Toast Darth Lightsabers En Garde! Gun Buddies

Good news.

i agreeLogic
31/05/2012 20:20:06

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
barrys wrote:

I promise you guys that we'll tackle the 'holding' issue soon. Really, honestly, I promise.

This thread has kicked off an internal email discussion so we ARE talking about it. We may be able to look at this issue v. soon.

Barry

Exciting stuff, Hurrah!
edited by Dreeko on 31/05/2012
31/05/2012 20:23:17

MrDrWho13
Woo Hoo!Dreeko wrote:
barrys wrote:

Barry

Exciting stuff, Hurrah!
edited by Dreeko on 31/05/2012

Woo Hoo!
31/05/2012 21:16:21

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Barry? Are we there yet?
31/05/2012 23:41:11

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
Nick Danger needs a gun!