Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? The Spirit of Muvizu

the topic is closed
31/03/2012 08:42:37

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
One of the aspects of Muvizu that keeps me hooked is the innovation that Muvizu brings out in Muvizu directors. Pushing Muvizu to it's 'current' limit and then looking for a work around to get it that little step further, I find fascinating. I found this clip from BBC Click just as interesting for it's innovative work arounds very much in the spirit of Muvizu....now will some of those apps work on Muvizu hmmmm I wonder? If I just fiddled with this shot..and then and...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/9710004.stm
31/03/2012 11:21:04

gimmick
gimmick
I agree. For me, Muvizu is interesting because there are a lot of possibilities but also a lot of creative constraints

A lot of tricks in the Muvizu movies remind me Melies and the beginning of cinema.
31/03/2012 15:55:41

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
That was an interesting video, Dylly. Thanks. The thing I like about Muvizu is the very fact that it forces you to think creatively. I have yet to find something I wanted to shoot that I couldn't make work with a little creativity and lateral thinking.

I have spent several evenings lately just messing around trying to create interesting effects and shots. It's amazing what you can achieve with a little patience. Messing around with lights and transparent backdrop images is my current field of study, you can get some really cool imagery using this method, especially if you set the ambient light to zero and turn up the shadow sharpness and intensity.

If Ridley Scott had Muvizu, Blade Runner would have been an animation.
31/03/2012 18:10:47

HayManMarcExperimental user
HayManMarc
That's a cool video. I did some photo manipulation and music making on my phone. Phones are amazing these days.

Like Woz, I love the lighting effects in Muvizu. So easy to make moods and cinematic scenes.
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? The Spirit of Muvizu