Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Need a model or set made?

pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed
25/05/2012 00:21:08

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
There's a transparent version available to download now, the instructions are above the link to the download on my web page.

http://animationworkshop.co.uk/?p=83
25/05/2012 00:28:33

cupcakeumi
cupcakeumi
OH MY GOD!

Was perfect, perfect, the rest I know how to do! OMG PERFECT * _ *
Thank you! And sorry, I did not take much work.
27/05/2012 06:32:39

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Hey Dylly, saw your post and looked in the textures section, I'm trying to find a texture map of the white suite/vest w/back wingtip open shirt /gold chain that Travolta wore in Saturday Night Fever....for the fat man. - EEF

P.S. - btw Did you see my latest upload just curious what you think? OH and are the weights I constructed in Muvizu considered legitiment 3d r not?...I used the geometric shapes in Muvizu to painstakingly create the weights.

Dylly wrote:
Need a model or set made? Give me a yell!
27/05/2012 17:31:50

Dylly
Hi EEF,

Enjoyed the clip! I agree with the guys though the font needs pumping up a bit. Now on the 3D front, I don’t think there is such a thing as a ‘legitimate’ 3d model when it comes to props in Muvizu. I liked the great use you made of the Muvizu basic objects, and to me that is 3D modelling. I don’t know if everyone will agree with me but I think ‘whatever you can knock together to make the scene’ is part of the enjoyable ethos behind Muvizu. I’m thinking of making a few tutorials on modelling basics that should get you going with knocking up your own props etc with SketchUp in no time.

When it comes to character texturing I’m a bit of a duffer with the Muvizu characters, nowhere near the high standard of Chuckles, Ziggy and Hugmyster, especially in the area of suits I use Ziggy and Huggy’s textures.
27/05/2012 21:47:37

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks Dylly,
1. I went smaller on the font because I didn't want to take away from the animation...but mostly,
2. I misjudged how small it'd actually be because I am using my 42" inch tv as my monitor, and I actually am sitting just a few feet back from it...so I didn't think "Oh it's gonna be alot smaller on someone else's monitor!" LOL...Sorry about that...I guess it just means you'll have to watch it over and over again until you get to read it all LOL...just kidding! - EEF

uote=Dylly]Hi EEF,

Enjoyed the clip! I agree with the guys though the font needs pumping up a bit. Now on the 3D front, I don’t think there is such a thing as a ‘legitimate’ 3d model when it comes to props in Muvizu. I liked the great use you made of the Muvizu basic objects, and to me that is 3D modelling. I don’t know if everyone will agree with me but I think ‘whatever you can knock together to make the scene’ is part of the enjoyable ethos behind Muvizu. I’m thinking of making a few tutorials on modelling basics that should get you going with knocking up your own props etc with SketchUp in no time.

When it comes to character texturing I’m a bit of a duffer with the Muvizu characters, nowhere near the high standard of Chuckles, Ziggy and Hugmyster, especially in the area of suits I use Ziggy and Huggy’s textures.
28/05/2012 11:32:08

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Hi EEF - unless there is an error message, the application crashes or you are not happy with the way a model looks then I'd say it is legitimate
edited by Jamie on 28/05/2012

--
Direct, don't animate!
04/07/2012 04:32:34

colsim
colsim
Hi Dylly, that's a very kind offer. I've just started using Muvizu for an activity to help to teach job interview skills to recent migrants learning English.

At the moment, there isn't much in the way of workplaces or offices up here - there's quite a nice open plan office but this isn't quite the thing for a job interview scenario. Any chance that you might be able to whip up either a conference room or manager type office? (Whatever's easier really)

cheers

Colsim
04/07/2012 08:23:25

Dylly
Hi Colsim

No problem, I'm a little distracted at the minute (due to be a granddad tomorrow so everyone here is running around like blue ar....well I'm sure you get the picture), but if you send me some reference pictures of the type of scene you want I will have a look see. Reference images would be a good idea as the only interviews I've ever had were in various university and Brit Club bars.

Best regards
Tim
04/07/2012 09:07:18

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Good luck Grandad Dylly!
04/07/2012 15:31:16

Marco_D
Marco_D
Good luck Dylly
05/07/2012 07:26:37

colsim
colsim
Thanks again Tim and congrats.

I'm looking for images now and hope to have something for you shortly.

Colin
05/07/2012 09:38:15

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Hey Tim, good luck tomorrow on becoming a Grandy, be sure to smoke a stogie and celebrate! Looking forward to see if you Muvizu the occasion with a flic at some point. 8)

Dylly wrote:
Hi Colsim

No problem, I'm a little distracted at the minute (due to be a granddad tomorrow so everyone here is running around like blue ar....well I'm sure you get the picture), but if you send me some reference pictures of the type of scene you want I will have a look see. Reference images would be a good idea as the only interviews I've ever had were in various university and Brit Club bars.

Best regards
Tim
09/07/2012 01:02:31

colsim
colsim
Hi again Tim - something fairly simple like this should do the job - http://www.pps.net.au/images/pps_boss.jpg

cheers

Col
12/07/2012 01:37:25

Dylly
Hi colsim,

sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I got a little sidetracked. One of the things that sidetracked me was round shapes and things like folds in cloth placed into the model. So after a couple of days fiddling with different tools etc I'm starting to pull together a set for you. The first piece is finished.

I'm quite pleased with the results especially some of the curves in the seat etc, a few minor adjustments for scale appropriate to each character will be needed upon import.
12/07/2012 01:41:14

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Oh, that's some really nice work Dylly - lovin' them fancy curves!
12/07/2012 01:44:37

colsim
colsim
That looks fantastic Dylly, really appreciate this.
12/07/2012 13:59:27

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Hello Dylly, I am looking for a small favour for a major production.
I appreciate you don't have a lot of time on your hands but crafting the exquisite piece of sculpture that I am requesting would I think be a spiritually rewarding experience.

I need a turd, a steaming mound of poo. A pile of s**t. The stereotypical Mr.Whippy shape would be ideal if possible. I am afraid the creation of this is beyond my limited abilities. Approximately 3 to 4 metres tall in MZ to allow for scaling. ( I need some normal size ones and some quite large, head high ones. ) see pic......

http://i.imgur.com/j5BTC.jpg

As far as colour goes, a darker Cadbury's Dairy Milk Colour would be better. Don't worry about the texture too much as long as it looks slightly pitted as in pic and not too shiny. If you can manage this extraordinary request I would be eternally grateful as would the people of Dragonton.

This post is a serious request and not a joke and will self destruct in several years.

Thanks, John

Love the office chair and Zombinator btw.
12/07/2012 14:22:33

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Woztoons

If youb take a look at my video here

- I could supply this excrement to you!
12/07/2012 14:24:48

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
LMAO sorry Woz it's too damn funny not to...besides I think I saw that pile at Dairy Queen!

WozToons wrote:
Hello Dylly, I am looking for a small favour for a major production.
I appreciate you don't have a lot of time on your hands but crafting the exquisite piece of sculpture that I am requesting would I think be a spiritually rewarding experience.

I need a turd, a steaming mound of poo. A pile of s**t. The stereotypical Mr.Whippy shape would be ideal if possible. I am afraid the creation of this is beyond my limited abilities. Approximately 3 to 4 metres tall in MZ to allow for scaling. ( I need some normal size ones and some quite large, head high ones. ) see pic......

http://i.imgur.com/j5BTC.jpg

As far as colour goes, a darker Cadbury's Dairy Milk Colour would be better. Don't worry about the texture too much as long as it looks slightly pitted as in pic and not too shiny. If you can manage this extraordinary request I would be eternally grateful as would the people of Dragonton.

This post is a serious request and not a joke and will self destruct in several years.

Thanks, John

Love the office chair and Zombinator btw.
12/07/2012 14:48:16

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
toonarama wrote:
Woztoons

If youb take a look at my video here

- I could supply this excrement to you!

Thanks for offering, @Toonarama but the shape is very important and I fear that particular specimen may not be quite what I'm looking for. It has to be pretty much the same shape as the photo due to the fact that it will be used in several different ways.

EEFilmz wrote:
LMAO sorry Woz it's too damn funny not to...besides I think I saw that pile at Dairy Queen!

Glad to have brightened your day with a pile of ****.

Oh BTW Dylly, I forgot to mention that I need two versions, one "normal" and one made of grey stone, ( statueish ), if it's not too much trouble.

I love this forum. Put in a request for a pile of poo and within minutes you are inundated with offers.
pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Need a model or set made?