Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Making the movie

the topic is closed
06/06/2012 02:08:23

chugues22
chugues22
When I click make movie and then click make movie and save it to my desktop it creates only a 2 second long video when in reality my video is like 1 minute. How can i fix this please help its for a school project so i need to fix this issue.
Thanks in advance!
06/06/2012 07:32:29

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
When you go to make your movie make sure that the start and end time markers on the timeline are set to the correctly. The section that will be made into your movie will be in red.
09/06/2012 14:08:01

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
do you click cancel or abort during the saving, it can take over 1 hour to save depending on the codecs and quality!
10/06/2012 16:00:03

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
MrDrWho13 wrote:
do you click cancel or abort during the saving, it can take over 1 hour to save depending on the codecs and quality!

Do you mean on the make video window or saving a set file? Also do you mean it can take over an hour to cancel or abort or that you want to cancel or abort because saving takes over an hour?

--
Direct, don't animate!
10/06/2012 17:33:42

MrDrWho13
Jamie wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:

Do you mean on the make video window or saving a set file? Also do you mean it can take over an hour to cancel or abort or that you want to cancel or abort because saving takes over an hour?

I mean when you are saving the video, not the set.
The video may take over an hour to save and you should not press abort during the time it is saving.

Do you understand? dunno
11/06/2012 09:28:10

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
MrDrWho13 wrote:
The video may take over an hour to save and you should not press abort during the time it is saving.

Do you understand? dunno

No I don't understand, sorry. There's no cancel button on make video and the X in the top right hand corner does the same as the Abort button.

I think I've misunderstood you all together - were you asking for help or giving advice?
edited by Jamie on 11/06/2012

--
Direct, don't animate!
11/06/2012 15:43:27

MrDrWho13
Jamie wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:

Do you understand? dunno

No I don't understand, sorry. There's no cancel button on make video and the X in the top right hand corner does the same as the Abort button.

I think I've misunderstood you all together - were you asking for help or giving advice?
edited by Jamie on 11/06/2012

I was trying to give advice
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Making the movie