Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Goin in for 1st ever emergency hernia surgery this

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
17/07/2012 12:56:28

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Goin in for 1st ever surgery - emergency umbilical hernia(had it for over 1 decade now) surgery this am, due to extreme pain yesterday...originally wasn't doin this til august. Unfortunately when I wsa gonna play with Updated Muvizu yesterday is when the pain started...so it'll have to wait....
17/07/2012 13:03:50

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
EEFilmz wrote:
when I wsa gonna play with Updated Muvizu yesterday is when the pain started...
I hope the two things aren't related! If anyone else experiences severe physical pain when opening up the new build, please drop bugs@muvizu.com a line detailing the problem!

Seriously, though, best wishes for the op. It'll be over in a flash and you'll be all better before ya know it.
17/07/2012 13:07:02

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Best wishes EEF, hope the surgery fixes everything

--
Direct, don't animate!
17/07/2012 13:13:06

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
I had a hernia op when I was 7. I'd had it a couple of years, but that's the youngest they'd operate on. All I really remember about it is the boy in the next ward kept telling everyone he was having an operation on his tentacles. My mum said he meant something else as he didn't really have tentacles.

To this day, I think she was lying.

Good luck EEF. Thumbs Up
17/07/2012 13:18:00

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
All the best, EEF.
17/07/2012 13:18:06

Marco_D
Marco_D
I hope all goes well. Hang in there.

The new version of Muvizu will be waiting for you when you get back and it will be the perfect distraction to help you recover.
My thoughts are with you. See you soon.

Take care,
Marco
17/07/2012 14:02:14

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
EEFilmz wrote:
Goin in for 1st ever surgery - emergency umbilical hernia(had it for over 1 decade now) surgery this am, due to extreme pain yesterday...originally wasn't doin this til august. Unfortunately when I wsa gonna play with Updated Muvizu yesterday is when the pain started...so it'll have to wait....

EEK! sounds a bit nippy!

Hope all goes well!

Cheers
D
17/07/2012 14:19:46

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
I would like to report that upon doing anything Muvizu I have a persistent, nagging pain in the neck. Now I told the doc that my friend Eef managed to get an operation to correct it. However the doc informed me that even though the problem seemed to be a malignant boil there was nothing he could do about it, besides it was my own fault for ever asking her out to dinner!

Get well soon Eef...oh and no weight lifting after the op!

Neil wrote:
All I really remember about it is the boy in the next ward kept telling everyone he was having an operation on his tentacles. My mum said he meant something else as he didn't really have tentacles.

To this day, I think she was lying.

Who knew that boy would go on to lead a coalition government?
17/07/2012 19:52:19

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
All the best, EEFilmz Pat on the head
17/07/2012 20:20:03

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
Good luck EEFilmz!
17/07/2012 20:24:53

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Best wishes for s speedy recovery. At least now you've got an excuse to sit in front of the computer for hours.
18/07/2012 00:38:19

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
Good LUCK!!!! We wish you the best !!!
18/07/2012 02:46:32

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
A speedy recovery for you, 'Filmz! (Make a Muvizu about it!)

BTW- That's a pain I wouldn't want. Sounds painful. Even my groin injury wasn't as painful sounding as that. That's right, I said "groin". :P
19/07/2012 05:28:39

tripfreakExperimental user
tripfreak
All the Best to you !!!
19/07/2012 14:35:56

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Good Luck and speedy recovery!
19/07/2012 20:39:29

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks Everybody, you Muvizuers are great!...Just got home today...was originally gonna come home yesterday but they decided to keep me longer...the nurses ya know...lol...the surgeon actually, but now i'm in a lot lot of pain at home because i tried to put my shoes on; i kinked my back real bad ugh!...walkin w/a cane like quasimoto i got pain meds and plan on restin up for a whille....Thanks for all you support you guys rock! - EEFilmz
20/07/2012 01:43:05

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Do I see a movie coming from this ordeal..lol

Glad your alright and back home. I would suggest flip flops
20/07/2012 12:44:13

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
...lol... @ Neil Lev_Dynamite InsaneHamster ... Dylly
20/07/2012 23:54:51

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
UPDATE: Gut bleeding today, not sure if it's residual or infected, but I hd to go to surgeon's office today, he poked around on it to see where it was bleeding!...he slightly updated my pain meds an gave me an antibiotic just in case it is infected..he said it isn't torn, and said come back Monday, if it gets worse before go to the ER. He said he didn't mean to get me out the hospital befre it was time but at that time i was doing better...not fun and neither is going #2 I found out! Gotta hire some pygmiess or something to clean me up....luckily I had a volunteer to help...
21/07/2012 00:22:19

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
That really sucks about the bleeding the rest of it was a little TMI lol. Hope you get to feeling better.
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? Goin in for 1st ever emergency hernia surgery this