Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Last of the Fairy Kind

the topic is closed
14/10/2012 15:02:36

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster

Since its taking a longer than usual time to be added to the gallery I figure I will share my latest here also.

short film about the last fairy creature searching for his lost mate. Why are the fairy creatures leaving this world?
An experimental film where only music,cameras and actions are used to create the mood for the story

Please comment and let me know what I could do to improve. Thanks for watching.
edited by InsaneHamster on 14/10/2012
15/10/2012 03:55:56

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
I liked the forestry alot, and good texture usage in the foliage. SO visually I thought very good, and then I noticed the female fairy and her wardrobe, and then cut to the male fairy and I thought he could've used a fig leaf or something! LOL just kidding. Anyway, I like the traveling fairy light effects too...

InsaneHamster wrote:

Since its taking a longer than usual time to be added to the gallery I figure I will share my latest here also.

short film about the last fairy creature searching for his lost mate. Why are the fairy creatures leaving this world?
An experimental film where only music,cameras and actions are used to create the mood for the story

Please comment and let me know what I could do to improve. Thanks for watching.
edited by InsaneHamster on 14/10/2012
16/10/2012 10:17:54

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
This is beautiful hamster! Very nicely done and just goes to show you how much you can achieve, with story telling, without using words.

You must have been at this for months doing that forest though!

--
Direct, don't animate!
16/10/2012 16:28:22

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
WOW! That's a lot of trees! GREAT WORK!
17/10/2012 02:56:17

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Thanks everyone. Actually the trees took about 20 minutes to do then took a snap shot of a bunch of tree to create backdrops to make the forest even bigger. again thanks eveyone for the comments
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? Last of the Fairy Kind