Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Fatal errors all the time

the topic is closed
11/04/2013 07:06:24

ember
ember
Hello there!

Seems like bugs@muvizu.com is not working properly, as noone replies, so I have to post here.

First of all I'd like to thank you for your great software!

I was looking for simple animation tool for my kid, but stumbled upon your site and was literally blown away with the first video I saw. Great idea, nice tool, simple and clean. And powerful!

Two days ago I downloaded latest full version and installed it together with all .Net, DirectX and bells and whistles. After that I updated all the libraries with Windows Update service. And rebooted. My AZASS version is 1.0, build 2013.04.09.01R (64-bit).

It keeps crashing all the time with fatal errors. For example:

1. View - Show cameras window - double-click on any camera. Bang! Fatal Error.
  • filename not found in KERNELBASE.dll
  • filename not found inclr.dll
  • filename not found inmscorlib.ni.dll

2. Create - Edit environment. Bang! Another fatal error.
It behaves exactly the same way on my other PC with completely different hardware. I've tried to reinstall 32-bit version, didn't help.

Could you please help me to get rid of this errors?

Thank you so much!
11/04/2013 09:32:01

gimmick
gimmick
1. View - Show cameras window - double-click on any camera. Bang! Fatal Error.

I get the same problem. Only with Muvizu:Play, not with Muvizu 0.23
11/04/2013 09:58:10

ember
ember
Is there a way to download a previous version?

I don't know how long will it take developers to fix those errors, but the software is so great - I can't wait to explore it.
11/04/2013 10:16:54

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
ember wrote:
Is there a way to download a previous version?

I don't know how long will it take developers to fix those errors, but the software is so great - I can't wait to explore it.

If you have a 64 bit pc, then click here: http://muvizu.com/Forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=2636&MessageID=15414#post15414

However, the people at Muvizu are hoping to fix it within the next week.
edited by MrDrWho13 on 11/04/2013
11/04/2013 10:27:00

ember
ember
One week seems very promising. Truly hope they will make it.

Thanks!
11/04/2013 10:28:05

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi Ember,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with Muvizu.

Those errors seem to originated by a corrupted installer.
My best advice at this point is to download a new installer and make sure the connection is stable and that the download resumes fully.
Also, please make sure you video card drivers are updated to the latest version.

Please keep us posted.

Cheers,
Marco
11/04/2013 11:00:14

ember
ember
I've downloaded installer several times, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

My video card drivers are the latest (GeForce 314.22, 2013-03-25)

Still those fatal errors are all over the place...
11/04/2013 11:27:14

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
Hi Ember,

In response to your first post - the email address bugs@muvizu.com is working fine.
We get a lot of mail sent there, so apologies if we weren't able to reply to you directly.
It's always worthwhile to post any bugs or feedback on our forum though, as it allows other members of the Muvizu community to chip in.

Cheers,

Emily.
11/04/2013 11:28:46

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi Ember,

I talked to the development team about this, but they need a little bit of more info.
Sorry about all of this, but hopefully we will be bale to sort it out.

Can you take a screenshot of the crash, so we can see the report that pops up?

Also, we are going to need details about your hardware. So we going to need you DirectX report.
Do to this please take the following steps:

1. From the desktop click: Start button > Run.
2. In the blank text field of the window that appears type “dxdiag” without the quotes. Press run or hit enter.
3. Another window should appear titled DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Near the bottom of the window click on “Save All Information…” A popup should appear with a progress bar, this may take a few minutes.
4. After it completes a dialogue should appear asking you where to save the file, I would recommend saving it to your desktop (automatically selected) with the default name and file type.
5. Email us the file to bugs@muvizu.com - reference: Ember

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Marco
11/04/2013 11:43:29

ember
ember
Emily wrote:

In response to your first post - the email address bugs@muvizu.com is working fine.
We get a lot of mail sent there, so apologies if we weren't able to reply to you directly.

Ok, thanks. I was expecting some kind of acknowledgement email or ticket #. No worries.

Emily wrote:

It's always worthwhile to post any bugs or feedback on our forum though, as it allows other members of the Muvizu community to chip in.

Sure thing!
11/04/2013 11:49:09

ember
ember
Marco_D wrote:

Also, we are going to need details about your hardware. So we going to need you DirectX report.

No problemo, will do in a minute.
Thanks!
11/04/2013 11:55:26

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
ember wrote:

Ok, thanks. I was expecting some kind of acknowledgement email or ticket #. No worries.

We should probably have something like that in place.
I'll suggest it for the future
19/04/2013 12:10:57

pumpkin
pumpkin
Hello
Scuse my bad english, im french.

2. Create - Edit environment. Bang! Another fatal error.

I have same probleme with my 64 bit version Muvizu play Under Windows 7 with Net Framework version 4.5

For the moment I continu to use version 22b

Thank you at all
19/04/2013 12:17:47

Dwarf
Dwarf
Utilise la version plus vieille. Le problème a l'air d'être généralisé (j'ai le même problème que vous et plusieurs autres l'ont également)

Utilise ce lien http://muvizu.com/Forum/topic318-download-mirrors.aspx pour installer la version datant de novembre. Je l'utilise en attendant que le problème soit résolu et aucun problème n'a lieu. La seule limitation est que vous n'aurez pas accès aux scènes en ligne (online sets)

Je souhaite fort que ça vous permette de patienter quelques jours, avant la nouvelle version !

Donnez-moi en des nouvelles !
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Fatal errors all the time