Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Bugs in Muvizu:Play

the topic is closed
11/04/2013 09:28:55

ste_yeu
ste_yeu
I've found one or two bugs:

1. Unlike the old beta version, there aren't screens for any camera when I create a scene (but maybe this is normal in this version, I can see the screens only by click on Direct > Camera cuts);

2. In "Character actions" if I select: Happy > "Two hands back" or "Two hands forward" or "Two hands left" or "Two hands right", the result is the same.
11/04/2013 10:45:29

barrys
barrys
Hi ste_yeu

Thanks for the feedback. We'll take a look at #1 for you, but #2 surprises me...what you're expected to see is a two-handed gesture with a subtle weight-shift that sends the character slightly in a direction. I wonder if the subtleties are too hard to spot or whether some lower-body animation is overwriting the weight-shift. Curious one, that.

I'll ask our animators to take a look.

Many thanks

Barry
11/04/2013 11:00:02

freakmoomin
freakmoomin
Hi ste_yeu

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yeah these animations are actually different animations, but they are very subtle in difference! probebly too subtle to
be honest! It might be an idea in future to remove all but one to save confusion.

So this is expected behaviour but again thanks for the report.

Kevin
11/04/2013 11:05:24

nastyM
nastyM
Hello ste_yeu thanks for the feedback
I've double checked the animations are still different, as mentioned they are just very similar!

We'll look into fixing this.
11/04/2013 11:15:37

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
To solve your camera problem, go to view then click show camera window. I have found that they don't open by default any more.
11/04/2013 12:36:15

ste_yeu
ste_yeu
Thank you all for your replies! And congratulations to all the staff for the work.

In fact, the character action isn't the same but very similar.

MrDrWho13 wrote:
To solve your camera problem, go to view then click show camera window. I have found that they don't open by default any more.

Great suggestion, this solves the problem, thank you again.
edited by ste_yeu on 11/04/2013
11/04/2013 16:55:04

ste_yeu
ste_yeu
Maybe another bug, I can't rename any audio track.
11/04/2013 16:58:34

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
ste_yeu wrote:
Maybe another bug, I can't rename any audio track.

Yeah. I've experienced this one too.
11/04/2013 17:06:39

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
I'll add that to the list then!
11/04/2013 17:08:28

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
while using the rosie character, if i have changed the colours on her clothes then tried to scale the body up or down, the textures flicker on and off. sometimes they remain the same, sometimes they vanish altogether and if i scale the body up and down to fast muvizu crashes. id like to give you a screen shot but it crashed before i had the chance. i was using the viking top and the skirt.
12/04/2013 11:46:00

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
fazz68 wrote:
while using the rosie character, if i have changed the colours on her clothes then tried to scale the body up or down, the textures flicker on and off. sometimes they remain the same, sometimes they vanish altogether and if i scale the body up and down to fast muvizu crashes. id like to give you a screen shot but it crashed before i had the chance. i was using the viking top and the skirt.

Hi Fazz68,

I've tried to recreate this, but I can't. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
The Viking costume uses cloth physics, so it may be something to do with that.
Does this happen when you try it with the Ballgown costume?

Emily.
12/04/2013 14:03:51

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
hello emily.

yes it does, but not the crashing thats only happened twice.

rosie ballgown

rosie housecoat

rosie viking

rosie viking top, ballgown legs. the ballgown legs only ever show as this, is this right? the other ballgown pic is the muvizu generated one that appears when you create a character.

rosie viking top ballgown legs.

ive only had the crash twice and it didnt happen when i was messing about to make these pics, so i dont know how that happened.

hope these help you
12/04/2013 14:42:42

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
fazz68 wrote:
hello emily.

yes it does, but not the crashing thats only happened twice.

rosie ballgown

rosie housecoat

rosie viking

rosie viking top, ballgown legs. the ballgown legs only ever show as this, is this right? the other ballgown pic is the muvizu generated one that appears when you create a character.

rosie viking top ballgown legs.

ive only had the crash twice and it didnt happen when i was messing about to make these pics, so i dont know how that happened.

hope these help you

Yeah, thanks, that's really helpful.
The colours that you see, pink, black and white, that's the default material.
It means that for some reason, the cloth assets have become detached from their material.
This happened previously with other characters, but I'm not too why.
We'll look into it Cool
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Bugs in Muvizu:Play