Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Scammer - Amir Gabriel

the topic is closed
31/08/2013 19:25:14

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
If you recieve a PM (as I just did) from a user called amirxlove asking you to contact them directly, DON'T. I got suspicious of the wording and did a quick google search and Amir Gabriel is a known scam. The wording used is this :

How are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health over there, My name is miss Amir gabriel, I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me back on this ID (amirgabriel@live.fr ) hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.

Obviously ignore anything else from this user until they are kicked off.
31/08/2013 21:48:09

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Yep, I believe this was, somehow, sent to EVERY user.

They obviously didn't understand the people on here are fully computer literate, with automatic spam detection built into our brains.
31/08/2013 22:01:48

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
This one followed me to my webserver from here and was busy in my shop so I had to ban em over there...
31/08/2013 23:36:52

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
and i thought she was in love with me.....

but seriously does anybody ever fall for this scam. ive lost count of the times ive received these scam messages all over the place. probably every site i have a profile.

message to the scammers........... give it up, nobody is going to give you their bank details for that massive fortune you want to deposit into our accounts. yawnnnnnnnnn..
01/09/2013 09:56:35

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
She's been a very busy bee indeed. Thanks for the heads up guys. I've disabled that account now.

--
Direct, don't animate!
01/09/2013 16:13:45

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
I didn't get one. Not even the scammers will talk to me.
01/09/2013 16:45:32

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
bigwally wrote:
I didn't get one. Not even the scammers will talk to me.

LOL!
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Scammer - Amir Gabriel