Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Get rid of the pink dots

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
26/01/2014 14:36:20

deedee23
deedee23
I've given up on trying to get my character to move right now. I've been trying since yesterday. I wanted to make him walk towards the camera, but he won't. So, I've decided to have the camera move in to him instead. Not the same effect, but I wanted some movement.

The issue now is that pink dots appear when I'm moving the camera. How do I get rid of them? I don't want them in the scene.

Please help. Thanks.
26/01/2014 14:53:45

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
how are you making your character move and how far? are you double clicking to the spot you want the character to move to or are you dragging the pointy cursor thing. theres a limit to how close from the character you can move if its to short the character wont move. i cant see why your character isnt able to move apart from that.
next... the pink spots should only appear if you move the camera manually after animating it to move. do a quick test render to see if they appear on the video footage. if they do then im afraid i dunno and it might be one for the bug dept.
26/01/2014 15:04:20

deedee23
deedee23
Here's the thread about the issue with moving the character: http://muvizu.com/Forum/topic3385-make-my-character-move.aspx

I am moving the camera manually. I'll look up on how to animate it.

Thanks.
26/01/2014 16:46:08

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
yeah this is a bug not sure what causes it exactly I move blocks around and sometimes it works fine so my remedy was different. Just try not to mess with the animation blocks and i found renaming all the characters with a unique name helped a ton but maybe I was just lucky
26/01/2014 17:38:56

octo-crab
octo-crab
deedee23 wrote:
I've given up on trying to get my character to move right now. I've been trying since yesterday. I wanted to make him walk towards the camera, but he won't. So, I've decided to have the camera move in to him instead. Not the same effect, but I wanted some movement.

The issue now is that pink dots appear when I'm moving the camera. How do I get rid of them? I don't want them in the scene.

Please help. Thanks.

The dots won't be there when you render it.
27/01/2014 05:48:39

deedee23
deedee23
You're right! The dots weren't there when I rendered it.
edited by deedee23 on 27/01/2014
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Get rid of the pink dots