Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? importing video...

the topic is closed
01/04/2014 23:27:44

LULU153
LULU153
I have read through some of the previous posts on importing video but cant find an answer to my problem.

I'm trying to import a video (onto the widescreen monitor asset) within my Muvizu film. The video imports ok, but not the sound. I'm using premiere pro to export audio and video. Then I tried to convert the video with Virtual Dub as well Any Video Converter, but still no sound once I import into my Muvizu film.

Hope that's clear.... Please help!

thank you Duhh
edited by LULU153 on 01/04/2014
01/04/2014 23:54:52

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Muvizu doesn't support audio on any imported video. Never has, unfortunately.
02/04/2014 04:32:53

MarkWaldo
MarkWaldo
ziggy72 wrote:

Import the video, then prepare audio, select new track, import the audio as an mp3 audio track making sure the audio and video were aligned before importing it. You can adjust the volume there and it will play with the rest of your project.
02/04/2014 18:44:09

LULU153
LULU153
MarkWaldo wrote:
ziggy72 wrote:

Import the video, then prepare audio, select new track, import the audio as an mp3 audio track making sure the audio and video were aligned before importing it. You can adjust the volume there and it will play with the rest of your project.

Thank you!
02/04/2014 22:23:11

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
MarkWaldo wrote:
ziggy72 wrote:

Good idea, never thought of doing it that way - I always add the audio later on, once I'm editing, rather than using the 'live' sound from Muvizu itself. But that'll work too
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? importing video...