Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Fix the glitchy HD video?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
23/03/2015 22:17:47

TheBankser
TheBankser
When i go to create video, and select 1920x1080 quality, and remove the watermark, when it's done rendering, and i play the thing, the video isglitchy and there's a TERRIBLE drilling static noise aswell. Eventually the video does play normally, but only the last few seconds. I always have to make the quality, 640x360, so the video will play properly, and the screen is a good size. But i really want to make a high quality video,I have enough space, but it won't play properly!
Help?
23/03/2015 23:01:37

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
You've hit the 2gb limit on AVI files (that Muvizu can produce). By dropping the resolution you drop the size, so it works, but if you want 1080 resolution you have two choices :

1 Make sure each clip is less that 20 seconds long, or...
2 Use TGA sequences instead, which have no limits.

I use the TGA option, it works. In the Make Video bit, select TGA instead of video as the output - just make sure to put it in a folder, since each frame is a separate image. Your video editor has to be able to read TGA sequences too, but most will (not Windows Movie Maker though).
24/03/2015 08:20:20

TheBankser
TheBankser
Thanks! Do u know any other softwares that are basically the same as Windows Movie Maker? Cos i usually use that to join all the videos together, and add sound effects and music along with them.
24/03/2015 09:55:12

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
TheBankser wrote:
Thanks! Do u know any other softwares that are basically the same as Windows Movie Maker? Cos i usually use that to join all the videos together, and add sound effects and music along with them.

Virtual Dub & AVISynth may be worth a look. http://www.muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/45/essential-kit
26/03/2015 13:38:00

TheBankser
TheBankser
How do i put the sequence of images together again?
26/03/2015 17:59:30

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Virtual Dub can do it - see here : http://www.cmiss.org/cmgui/wiki/CreatingAnAVIFromASeriesOfImagesWindows

It's a bit long winded, by the looks of it. However, your best best is always to go for a video editor - Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas (or Moviestudio) do it as well, but you have to pay for them. Try Lightworks - it's free, and pretty good from the looks of it. Fusion, although not a video editor per se, can also compile TGAs, and it's free too.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Fix the glitchy HD video?