Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Can't reopen complex scenes sometimes

the topic is closed
22/11/2015 15:46:40

theotherguy
theotherguy
Much to my chagrin I'm unable to open some of my more complex projects, ones with dialogue, actions, movement, camera moves, etc. give me an error message 'Object not found' and won't open. I can open earlier versions with less going on, and occasionally if I'm in an earlier version the latest version will open. I have lost many hours of work. What to do?
22/11/2015 15:55:01

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
send the set to support and they will try to see if it can be fixed.

http://muvizu.com/Support
22/11/2015 16:19:30

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
theotherguy wrote:
Much to my chagrin I'm unable to open some of my more complex projects, ones with dialogue, actions, movement, camera moves, etc. give me an error message 'Object not found' and won't open. I can open earlier versions with less going on, and occasionally if I'm in an earlier version the latest version will open. I have lost many hours of work. What to do?

This is the biggest bug in the current version - I imagine they'll have a patch soon.
22/11/2015 16:38:00

theotherguy
theotherguy
I hope so, in the meantime I don't dare close the program!
23/11/2015 14:58:06

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
send in your set anyhow because there are several causes of things not working and they can't find the cause without the data. I sent them sets and they fixed those bugs but still there were other bugs as you can see.
24/11/2015 02:31:31

theotherguy
theotherguy
Seems to work the most recent time I opened it, albeit a bit slow. I'm wondering if It's because I deleted a later version of a character?
the topic is closed

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Can't reopen complex scenes sometimes