Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Latest Muvizu ?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
18/12/2016 15:03:46

MToon
MToon
Latest version of Muvizu that works without problems?
18/12/2016 16:07:00

Rocque
Rocque
I have not downloaded the very latest one yet. Hopefully those who have will show up to answer your question and let us know how the latest one is working. I have not upgraded yet.
18/12/2016 17:28:53

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I haven't given it a real workout yet, but Ziggy reports that all of the legacy problems are still there (like inability to keyframe an object in more than 2 axes at once)

Also TALK and SHUSH appear to be broken in this version. Upon first opening Muvizu , it works as usual.. but once you use SHUSH, you can never switch back to TALK until you close Muvizu and reopen it.

If you are reopening a scene that already includes SHUSH, then you're dead in the water. You can't even delete the SHUSH from the timeline and reopen, because the TALK and SHUSH are not being shown on the timeline.

I never use talk and shush... for me it's easier to make separate dialog files for each character and include long sections of silence in the dialog file of character #1 while character #2 speaks.
18/12/2016 20:32:41

MToon
MToon
Thanks guys!
24/12/2016 12:11:11

LPR001
LPR001
I am using the latest version and can't seem to import FBX. Just get a pop up saying I need to buy the license. I am not sure what license that is Using Muvizu Play+ with all the addon from the store.
24/12/2016 14:04:32

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
if you're getting the message "you're not licensed for that feature" or something along those lines, it might mean that you exported your FBX with more than just a mesh and materials. FBX with rigging won't import. Even if you didn't INTEND for there to be rigging, you have to uncheck any boxes that would normally be checked when exporting an FBX with bones.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Latest Muvizu ?