Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Muvizu crashes on my laptop

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
19/01/2017 23:28:21

mrpmichaels
mrpmichaels
Good morning,

I downloaded the Muvizu + software onto my laptop but now as I try to create my first clip it seems to take forever to open scenes and create characters, and then it crashes. Apparently, Muvizu relies heavily on my computer's ability to process graphics

Can I can save the program to a USB stick and use it on another PC that does possess the systems requirements? Or do I have to purchase it again?
I wish I knew that before I downloaded the software but I realise I should have read the systems requirements L

All guidance accepted.

Thanking you,

Peter.
19/01/2017 23:59:56

theotherguy
theotherguy
It's no problem to install Muvizu on another computer, just install the basic program and once it's running, under the 'file' menu select 'licence manager' and put in the code they emailed you.

Muvizu will only run well on high end laptops, not mine, and apparently yours either. I would suggest a decent desktop with a okay video card, like a Nvidia GTX 750 Ti or better, especially for rendering.
22/01/2017 22:52:49

mrpmichaels
mrpmichaels
Thank you very much 'theotherguy' !

Regards,

Peter.
29/07/2020 19:09:26

Lewis-H
Lewis-H
I had a similar problem last contest. My pc just got blue sreen of death and reset all the time. I never found out why. I had to switch to an older graphics card to use muvizu. Hope you solve you problem.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? General Discussion ? Muvizu crashes on my laptop