Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Lock camera on object?

the topic is closed
18/08/2011 20:00:48

Quoling
Quoling
Is it possible to lock a camera onto a object so it just follows it around......I have a feeling I know the answer...but just in case.
18/08/2011 20:38:25

RightURKen
RightURKen
This is exactly a feature I would LOVE to have on Muvizu. My dream feature in fact. A camera "track" of come kind. I love to move the camera but to get the speed to match a moivng character or object has been near impossible. I've tried over and over on many shots and never get it. I just end up using the best take and cutting before people notice the camera going off center.

Yes Muvizu masters if this is a feature you can add please do so immediately. I promise to be your best friend if you do. Really I do...
edited by RightURKen on 24/08/2011
30/08/2011 10:16:54

yankiankit1
yankiankit1
How about locking anything to anything?
Like a camera on top of a car or a bottle to characters hand or a gun locked to a character's hand or a knife on the characters back or a character on top of a car? How about that?
30/08/2011 10:50:40

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
I think this has been discussed before.
It's a good idea, and it could open up a lot of possibilities.
I've added it onto our 'leaning tower' of feature requests.

Disclaimer: that doesn't mean it will happen, but I'd personally like to see it.
06/09/2011 13:49:08

paulparker
paulparker
You can answer to this problem !
You have just to GROUP the camera and an object, it works !!

06/09/2011 13:58:19

Quoling
Quoling
paulparker wrote:

How? - you can attach a camera to an object as a group - but you cannot then prepare/direct the group to move...so how would you do that? dunno
06/09/2011 17:08:05

paulparker
paulparker
Quoling wrote:
paulparker wrote:

How? - you can attach a camera to an object as a group - but you cannot then prepare/direct the group to move...so how would you do that? dunno

In fact, I tried to group a airplane and a camera.
I prepared,and it worked in PREPARE, the camera followed the plane(rotation,up&down ..),but you're right ,it doesn't work in DIRECT ? (a bug ??)
07/09/2011 08:25:01

Quoling
Quoling
paulparker wrote:

In fact, I tried to group a airplane and a camera.
I prepared,and it worked in PREPARE, the camera followed the plane(rotation,up&down ..),but you're right ,it doesn't work in DIRECT ? (a bug ??)

No it's not a bug - as said by the Muvizu staff above this has not been implemented and therefore has not been designed to work.
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Lock camera on object?