Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? The Muvizu Treasure Hunt Advent Calendar

pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed
14/01/2013 17:11:02

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
haha grats to those who won the draw I liked solving the puzzle it was fun.

I kept going to the final video to see how many views it got every couple of days
14/01/2013 19:30:18

fman00
fman00
Thanks folks. Still grinning from ear to ear about the win. I really wanted the microphone especially and could never have justified the cost of buying it (my kids keep insisting on being clothed and fed-selfish so and so's).
Must have put the darned code in 30 plus times trying to get it to work on youtube - was amazed when I finally got it to work!
14/01/2013 19:57:20

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Applause

I got the code from the vids okay, but never would have thought of using them in youtube - well done to those who did!
14/01/2013 20:07:54

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
fman00 wrote:
Thanks folks. Still grinning from ear to ear about the win. I really wanted the microphone especially and could never have justified the cost of buying it (my kids keep insisting on being clothed and fed-selfish so and so's).
Must have put the darned code in 30 plus times trying to get it to work on youtube - was amazed when I finally got it to work!

hehe that mic is nice I bought one about a year ago as I already have a voice that does not carry well, but I had a friend who was an radio announcer for a toronto radio station said it was "electronically friendly" and told me to get a good mic as I have a good voice for commentating apparently.. When I got it I was amazed it was also huge I needed both hands to hold it haha. I threw out my desktop mic immediatly. The only issue I have with it is it crashes at times there is a microsoft driver issue with it ... probably need the windows 7 service pack 2 or something but i am cheap ..

Anyhow its an awesome mic and it pics up everything you will actually need to worry about background noise suppression and accoustics and stuff haha
14/01/2013 21:02:48

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Well done to the winners, enjoy your prizes..
My theory was wrong and I couldn't get the code to work in Youtube. I never was any good at crosswords. Big Grin

edited by WozToons on 14/01/2013
edited by WozToons on 14/01/2013
15/01/2013 01:40:24

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
congrats to the winners. Guess I will have to go buy the mic now lol. Anywhoo great contest and congrats again to the winners. Next time there is a contest maybe you should make a rule where I win hehehe!!
15/01/2013 09:09:14

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Well done everyone!
When you get your goodies delivered you should upload a photo of them for us all to drool over!

I wonder what the next competition will be ...any thoughts?
One for Valentines day perhaps? Easter? Who knows..
15/01/2013 09:50:36

KerryK
KerryK
(Account inactive)
Dreeko wrote:
Well done everyone!
When you get your goodies delivered you should upload a photo of them for us all to drool over!

I wonder what the next competition will be ...any thoughts?
One for Valentines day perhaps? Easter? Who knows..

Ooh! Definitely upload pictures if you can! We like to see happy Muvizuers.

Also re: Valentine's day - hmm we're grumpy sad sacks who don't like all this love business - but maybe a comical anti-Valentines day theme for a competition.... now there's an idea..... hmmmmm *strokes chin while thinking super hard*
15/01/2013 15:00:24

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
KerryK wrote:
Also re: Valentine's day - hmm we're grumpy sad sacks who don't like all this love business - but maybe a comical anti-Valentines day theme for a competition.... now there's an idea..... hmmmmm *strokes chin while thinking super hard*

As long as it involves making a video and not advanced cryptography I'll be happy.
15/01/2013 15:53:39

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
WozToons wrote:
KerryK wrote:

As long as it involves making a video and not advanced cryptography I'll be happy.

Yeah!

Oh, and I'd love to see those happy muvizuers with their prizes! Well done Guys!
pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? The Muvizu Treasure Hunt Advent Calendar