Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Comedy sketch collaboration

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
05/08/2015 17:45:12

mjhughes
mjhughes
Hi,

I'm looking for someone to help with camera cuts and dialogue.

I'm currently doing a comedy writing course and have produced a few short scripts that my mentor (BBC comedy producer) has edited, and I'm trying to bring these to life. I'm trying to get my head around Muvizu but it's taking a while.

I'd love it if someone could do some editing for me. I have an excellent quality mp3 of the sketch (a simple interview on the topic of fracking) recorded by two actor friends. I've got a set and the characters set up with some camera angles and I was hoping someone could work on editing the dialogue and camera cuts.

I can't offer any money but I think it would be a quick task for someone who knew the programme, and I think the end piece could be really polished, something that people would really love.

Let me know if you'd be interested.

Cheers.
25/10/2015 09:43:12

lucianinos
lucianinos
Hello

It depends on what you need to do.
I will want to do short scenes with Muvizu montarler and then after effects or avid.
It is simpler and less heavy.
26/10/2015 20:42:09

mjhughes
mjhughes
Thanks for the reply! The sketch I was thinking of doing was topical so it's a bit out of date now.

However, if you're still up for it, we could make some nice simple sketches, two characters or even just a new interview style sketch. Still up for it?
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Comedy sketch collaboration