Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Capes for Standard Characters?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
13/02/2016 13:25:08

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
I'd like to do a story where a Beefy superhero has a kid sidekick and I'd like the kid sidekick to have a cape so their costumes match. Can anyone make an attachment like that for the boy/girl/man/woman characters? Maybe it could be an attachment for the back?
13/02/2016 16:40:52

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Attaching a cape as a neck or back attachment isn't so hard, but it would be static - you can't attach an external 'soft' object to any character (at present). For my Death Star Canteen vid, I used a cape from a Batman or Superman model I got off the Sketchup warehouse for my Darth Vader.
13/02/2016 17:24:13

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
one idea would be to use the Beefy character as the sidekick too, and scale him down in size. Since the Beefy character has a cape accessory, you'd be ready to rock!

Just change a few features besides size to make them as unique as possible.

Beefman and Robeef so to speak.
25/07/2016 18:16:06

christian_clavet
christian_clavet
Edna Mode from the incredibles might convince you that a cape is not a good idea! (Look from 2m)
01/11/2016 16:11:35

CloudNinja
CloudNinja
Ziggy - possible to get the cape you used or send the link from SketchUp? I looked at SketchUp, TurboSquid, etc - not finding any capes...

appreciation in advance,
.cn
01/11/2016 18:06:21

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
No idea which model it was based off, so here it is (and its associated SKP file) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ALlUfF5OI9dJgUA

I forgot I had this since its just part of my Darth Vader costume. I think it works best as a 'back' attachment rather than neck, if I recall. Enjoy
14/11/2016 23:16:06

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
Thanks a lot!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Capes for Standard Characters?