Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? My First Muvizu Video

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
22/01/2017 16:11:19

Nahton
Nahton
I've been making machinima type content for over 10 years so I'm not so much a newbie to video production but this is my first release using Muvizu. I tinkered with the app a few years ago and had a video near completion lost due to a hard drive crash and never regrouped. I had a much more enjoyable experience this time around.

This is a parody ad for a fictional ancestral research website.

23/01/2017 17:49:45

PurpleDrazi
PurpleDrazi
That was pretty funny. Well put together, too.
23/01/2017 20:16:00

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Very clever! I like the word play!
18/02/2017 17:38:23

sanjitill
sanjitill
Nice video! How long would you say it took to make it?
18/02/2017 19:15:38

Nahton
Nahton
sanjitill wrote:
Nice video! How long would you say it took to make it?

Thanks sanjitill!

The Muvizu portion did not take long at all. I'm a new user so I just started playing around with the audio file I had recorded and spliced together. It's hard to say where my actual play ended and my production began but I would guess I spent a couple of hours a night for 3 nights to tweak the lip synch, camera's and character actions. The audio splicing took about a couple of hours to record, and listen to, select and splice the final file.

That darn tree though.....that took me countless hours to work with the 3D model and remove branches, animate., and film. All that work was done outside Muvizu and I actually used screen capture software to film the tree animation and then composited that video into the frame using Vegas.
18/02/2017 19:45:39

Rocque
Rocque
Cute video. Thanks for explaining how you made the tree. Do you have your other animations on your YouTube site?
18/02/2017 22:22:38

Nahton
Nahton
Thank you Rocque. This is my first Muvizu video but I do have other animations on my YouTube made with Moviestorm, Moviestorm iPad App, and The Movies Game.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? My First Muvizu Video