Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Make Me Laugh ( Comedy Competition)

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
24/06/2016 01:19:33

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
clayster2012 wrote:
ecintransigente wrote:
Donde hay que enviar la información para la competencia?
edited by ecintransigente on 23/06/2016

Not sure what is said, can anyone translate?

it says (paraphrased) "Where do I send my information (video?) for the competition?"

Google translate is a good way to get a fair translation: https://translate.google.com/
24/06/2016 01:41:28

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
ok thanks
24/06/2016 01:43:55

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
ecintransigente wrote:
Title: Chiste cubano.EL borracho dichoso
Director: Pedro Alfonso
Running Time: 2:39
Link: wJnltDlxolg
Poster (Optional):

you can just message me a link to the video, and me and my selected judges will review it.
24/06/2016 02:00:12

ecintransigente
ecintransigente
my question is, where video is sent for competition.
regards
24/06/2016 02:03:25

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
You just post/upload your video through your Muvizu account (which should be linked to your YouTube account).
24/06/2016 02:07:48

ziggy72
clayster2012 wrote:
ziggy72 wrote:
Working on a little something to enter...

You got me wondering, can't wait to see it!

I'm just having fun now

24/06/2016 02:24:25

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Wow, that looks great, but don't give too much out, lets us see it when your done and be surprised....Lol!
24/06/2016 02:35:37

ziggy72
Oh yeah, it's a competition, I forgot Not posting nothing more till it's done. It's just so nice to work on something that doesn't involve death and maggots...
24/06/2016 04:31:23

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
ziggy72 wrote:
Oh yeah, it's a competition, I forgot Not posting nothing more till it's done. It's just so nice to work on something that doesn't involve death and maggots...

I understand...Lol!
30/06/2016 01:16:32

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
5. Videos must be submitted no later than midnight July 13th 2016,

just a reminder... this is two weeks away

30/06/2016 02:19:09

Rocque
Rocque
PatMarrNC wrote:

No Pressure! Right? I will have something, but need about a month more. I wanted to enter so I could learn more about how to use Muvizu, and I am learning a whole lot, so glad I decided to enter or I might not be using Muvizu at all right now. It is summer time, and NO WORK right now. YAY. So I am hoping to finish before I go back to work on July 11. Like I said. No Pressure.
30/06/2016 03:02:20

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Rocque wrote:
PatMarrNC wrote:

No Pressure! Right? I will have something, but need about a month more. I wanted to enter so I could learn more about how to use Muvizu, and I am learning a whole lot, so glad I decided to enter or I might not be using Muvizu at all right now. It is summer time, and NO WORK right now. YAY. So I am hoping to finish before I go back to work on July 11. Like I said. No Pressure.

If there isn't more then one video submitted by at least July 10th, I may consider extending the due date another thee weeks, I understand that not everyone can whip up a good video at most expected time given dates, I know that there are new users that are learning Muvizu, so I'm easing the pressure just a little to give everyone a chance to submit their work, but just remember, the video doesn't have to be a Wow popping master peace, and don't have to look like a Hit block buster, this is more about Making Me Laugh, that"s the only quality I'm looking for in your video, I'm not saying don't go all out to make it look good, that's up to you, just meet the submit date.
30/06/2016 03:23:52

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Just want to let everyone know that I released my new fantasy pack in the store, this is the pack that I'm giving for 3rd place in this competition, I started it at a low price, but it will go up before this competition ends.

https://www.muvizu.com/Set/46401/Fantasy-Pack
edited by clayster2012 on 30/06/2016
30/06/2016 07:06:55

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
clayster2012 wrote:
Just want to let everyone know that I released my new fantasy pack in the store

That is looking so good and a great contribution.
03/07/2016 19:42:01

Rocque
Rocque
The deadline is fast approaching and I have some questions about video lengths. Does the 3 minute time limit include the final credits?
I will have something to enter hopefully, and it is about 1/2 full, so I think the worst part is over (being optimistic here). I am at about the 1:30 minute limit or maybe closer to 2 right now, and have not even started my final "tie it all together" ending, so now time is becoming a crucial factor.

This contest has definitely increased my knowledge of Muvizu and HitFilm4 Express, so I thank you for hosting it Clayster, and all those who encouraged him.
03/07/2016 21:48:57

ziggy72
Normally length of film refers to the whole thing including titles front and back.
03/07/2016 22:17:53

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Maybe in a formal contest the time frames would be enforced strictly because there might be thousands of entries and they'd need a way to weed out some entries... but I think it's safe to say that for this contest the time constraints could easily be taken as a guideline more than as a rule.

With only a handful of potential submissions I doubt seriously that the Clayster would reject somebody's video because it was over or under the time he recommended in his project definition.

Speaking for myself, I'm going to execute my idea, and however long that takes is how long the video will be.
04/07/2016 00:06:55

Rocque
Rocque
I have spent most of the day fine tuning the first part and it comes to 2 minutes and 12 seconds without a title clip or credits. I still wanted to add a lot, so am rethinking what I can do. I could end it there, and maybe I will. I could always add more parts to it later. The main thing is to enter, right?
04/07/2016 01:08:42

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
PatMarrNC wrote:
Maybe in a formal contest the time frames would be enforced strictly because there might be thousands of entries and they'd need a way to weed out some entries... but I think it's safe to say that for this contest the time constraints could easily be taken as a guideline more than as a rule.

With only a handful of potential submissions I doubt seriously that the Clayster would reject somebody's video because it was over or under the time he recommended in his project definition.

Speaking for myself, I'm going to execute my idea, and however long that takes is how long the video will be.

I have mentioned that I would extend the due date if i have to, I wont settle with just three submissions or less, so if its more time we need, then I will add another three weeks, this should give everybody a chance to enter.
edited by clayster2012 on 04/07/2016
04/07/2016 13:40:11

Rocque
Rocque
Clayster2012 wrote:
I have mentioned that I would extend the due date if i have to, I wont settle with just three submissions or less, so if its more time we need, then I will add another three weeks, this should give everybody a chance to enter.

Thanks for adding more time to the deadline, but I need to finish what I am working on this week, so that I can prepare for going back to work. However it is still great that you are allowing more time.I have decided to change the last part of my entry so that the title and ending credits fit into the allotted 3 minute time rule. Later on I will make a follow up using the characters, and hope that it will be funny, too.

The largest fear when making a comedy is that no one will laugh, or have your same sense of humor. It will be interesting to see the humor in my entry. There, that was my trailer.

The edited part: I did some changing around and got up super early to finish my entry. It looks good on a smaller viewer, but when I have it full size certain parts need some adjusting, so it looks like I will make the time that it is due and be about 4 seconds short of the 3 minute mark. Woo Hoo.
edited by Rocque on 05/07/2016
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Make Me Laugh ( Comedy Competition)