Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Digimania has gone into administration

pages: 1 2 3 4 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
18/04/2017 17:13:17

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Today is a sad sad day.

Good luck everyone. I hope you find something soon

Thanks for the opportunities, and the memories.

Cheers
D
edited by Dreeko on 18/04/2017
edited by Dreeko on 21/04/2017
18/04/2017 18:02:13

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
Boy, this is a strange, cryptic message. Hello Dreeko, what's up?
19/04/2017 19:31:27

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
if anybody from Digimania is monitoring the forum... officially or unofficially.... it might be good to offer some concrete information now before rumour and sensational exaggeration run amok (too late!)
edited by PatMarrNC on 19/04/2017
19/04/2017 19:49:36

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
19/04/2017 20:11:24

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Its only the end if you want it to be,but we can keep it alive!
19/04/2017 20:59:27

lillilulli
lillilulli
ok now I have undestood everything!
The digimania has collapsed!
Well, it's time to contact paypal
thabk you to everybody rather than these digimaniac people!
They do not have even the decency to tell the truth to their customer!
What a depressing company!
Bleah! I feel womiting right now.
Let's catch TooVidio, better!
Bye to all

Lilli
19/04/2017 22:42:45

klevinbeer81
klevinbeer81
Hi Lilli, im in the same situation. how do you know the company collapsed?? Did they finally get in contact or did you read this somewhere?? If anyone has any info please share?

lillilulli wrote:
ok now I have undestood everything!
The digimania has collapsed!
Well, it's time to contact paypal
thabk you to everybody rather than these digimaniac people!
They do not have even the decency to tell the truth to their customer!
What a depressing company!
Bleah! I feel womiting right now.
Let's catch TooVidio, better!
Bye to all

Lilli
20/04/2017 00:30:28

RodrisilvaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Rodrisilva
If the end is true I have to say this is really a bad day.
Worst than a rumor is to stay frozen in this uncertainty without an answer from those who must show respect and protect this community.
However, we live in a time where the bombs explode without warning.
Hope this will not be true... silence tells me something else !

If this is the end let me greet all who in this forum and outside of it, have done beautiful things. It was a pleasure to share these moments with all of you. Forgive me if at any time I was not worthy enough of your trust.

Rodrisilva
20/04/2017 00:45:43

richinri
richinri
All I know is SmithMicro is offering a sale this week on Voxelise and they are not known to sell products going out of development.
20/04/2017 00:50:48

richinri
richinri
I got this on March 6th

Jamie Hill (Digimania Ltd)
6 Mar, 14:17 WET

Hi Richard,
We are still very much active. You can check our release history here: http://muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/50/
I don't have any details on the next update to Muvizu but we tend to release updates 2 or 3 times a year.
If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Regards,
Jamie.
edited by richinri on 20/04/2017
20/04/2017 02:29:13

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
richinri wrote:
I got this on March 6th

Yes, but it's now April 19th.
20/04/2017 12:50:58

lillilulli
lillilulli
Hi guys,
see, whether the failure of digimaniac is true or not, in both cases they sucks:
If the company has collapsed, they suck because they are giving unnecessary troubles to new customers as well as old ones by not telling the truth and not informing anybody of the tragic event.

On the other hand, if the company is still working, well, in this case they suck even more, because now it's 20th of april and since the 8th of april I am not able to use my muvizu, after purchasing a regula key, so they have read all emails of mine, they have merged all of them into a single numebr ( this is the proof that they are reading my emails, unless there is an authomatic machine who does the job).
and lo, they are not at all unswering to me, neither providing me with any possible solution.

So, guys, it has been a pleasure chatting with all of you, but I am out!
Enough is enough!
This digimaniac sucks in both ways, so there is no menaning for anybody with a little brain out there to use this software managed by crappy people!
keeping on writing them and waiting for a never coming help further more will remove my dignity as a human being!
Go to hell Digimaniac people!
Go to hell!

Farewell!

20/04/2017 13:21:10

sgnrmedia
sgnrmedia
bigwally wrote:
richinri wrote:
I got this on March 6th

Yes, but it's now April 19th.

Well, I know that the Muvizu team were alive and well and active up until at least a week ago when they took down one of my videos and sent me a message explaining why my video and thread were removed from the forums.

Is anyone on the forums from the general area where Muvizu is headquartered? I know that the Easter holiday just came and went and was wondering if it might be usual for people to take an extended holiday following it.
20/04/2017 13:30:54

lillilulli
lillilulli
No, dude, what extended holidays?!
They are gone!
There is no reply at all!
they have not even reply to Paypal!
Why wasting our time here!
better to get out of this mess up and make a new life with another software. There are plenty out there:
iClone
Cinema 4D
Go!Animate
Source Filmmaker
Maya/3D Max
Moviestorm
Blender
ToonBoom
Modo
Powtoon
Toonvidio
crazytalk
20/04/2017 14:26:47

richinri
richinri
As stated in a previous message, SmithMicro that recently did a promo sale on Muvizu is doing one this week on Voxelise. I questioned them regarding these messages and received this today:

John replied:

Thank you for contacting Support. I do not have any information that they are going out of business. This company is digimania.
http://digimania.com/

John Csaky | Customer/Tech Support
Smith Micro Software, Inc. | www.smithmicro.com
20/04/2017 15:11:09

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
richinri wrote:
As stated in a previous message, SmithMicro that recently did a promo sale on Muvizu is doing one this week on Voxelise. I questioned them regarding these messages and received this today:

John replied:

Thank you for contacting Support. I do not have any information that they are going out of business. This company is digimania.
http://digimania.com/

John Csaky | Customer/Tech Support
Smith Micro Software, Inc. | www.smithmicro.com

I also got a reply from muvizu support saying that moderation on the store will be done when they can and that was a few days ago, maybe they have some kind of events with the company going on, or again this could be their vacation season and they or short staff!
edited by clayster2012 on 20/04/2017
20/04/2017 15:22:20

lillilulli
lillilulli
Guys, maybe you don't want to understand and keep ion justifying these people:
vacation or not, prolonged holidays or not...IF YOU BUY A SOFTWARE AND GET AN EMPTY BOX IS A CHEATING!
There is no holiday enough to justify their silence.
I have a non working software since the day I have purchase it and nobody is gonna reply me from the team...Ah!Ah!Ah! What team?
There is only one crappy person out there.If they close is far better!
I donno why you keep on justifying these cheaters!
Ah, now I know...because your sfoftware is working!
well, pout yourself in my shoes with a non working exe and then let me know if you still are able to justify weeks of silence altogether!
I have been left all alone. Eevn paypèal is giving me fully reason. They have verified all the entire story and I am right 100%!
20/04/2017 23:38:59

primaveranz
primaveranz
I'd try ringing them on 00 44 141 582 0600 (in the UK) and get them to ring you back.
21/04/2017 08:26:51

richinri
richinri
lillilulli wrote:
Guys, maybe you don't want to understand and keep ion justifying these people:
vacation or not, prolonged holidays or not...IF YOU BUY A SOFTWARE AND GET AN EMPTY BOX IS A CHEATING!
There is no holiday enough to justify their silence....

I don't think anyone is being insensitive to your complaint. It is valid and most of us have experienced the same frustration from one company or another at some point.
edited by richinri on 21/04/2017
21/04/2017 08:32:39

richinri
richinri
I might add I do wish Muvizu would post something on this thread to alleviate anxieties.
pages: 1 2 3 4 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? General Discussion ? Digimania has gone into administration